Aya Neo Air Is A $500 OLED Handheld PC, And It's Shipping Now
It's smaller than the Steam Deck and several unique models are up for grabs.
The Aya Neo Air, an alternative to Steam Deck that starts at $500, has finally started shipping to early adopters. The company hopes to have most preorders shipped out by the end of August, and it’s not too late to snag one with discounted, early bird pricing.
Aya Neo Air models
- Aya Neo Air (Lite, 128GB) -- $500 ($
- Aya Neo Air (256GB) -- $570 ($
- Aya Neo Air (512GB) -- $600 ($
- Aya Neo Air Pro (512GB) -- $650 ($
- Aya Neo Air Pro (1TB) -- $720 ($
- Aya Neo Air Pro (512GB, Ryzen 7) -- $900 ($
- Aya Neo Air Pro (1TB, Ryzen 7) -- $970 ($
- Aya Neo Air Pro (2TB, Ryzen 7) -- $1,250 (
The portable PC market is starting to heat up, and the Aya Neo Air is hoping to steal some thunder away from Steam Deck. If you’re on the fence about the product, user reviews should start popping up in the coming weeks, as folks are finally able to go hands-on with the device and see how it stacks up to the competition.
Best Gaming & Tech Deals This Week
- Get Splatoon 3 For $49 On Release Day
- The Splatoon 3 Pro Controller Is Available Now
- The Best Gaming And Tech Deals At Amazon
- The Biggest Games Releasing In September 2022: Splatoon 3, NBA 2K23, And More
- Get 16 2K Games For Only $18: Borderlands 3, BioShock Collection, And More
- NBA 2K23 Deal Includes Bunch Of Free In-Game Currency
The products discussed here were independently chosen by our editors. GameSpot may get a share of the revenue if you buy anything featured on our site.