Avengers: Endgame Just Got Cheaper To Own On 4K, Blu-Ray, And DVD
Walmart is offering the film's physical formats at a discount.
Avengers: Endgame is the biggest movie of the 21st century to date. Globally, the movie made $2.7 billion at the box office, making it the second highest-grossing movie of all time. So it makes sense that many Marvel fans are looking to buy the film for themselves, and as of August 13, you can now own Avengers: Endgame in both physical and digital formats.
Both the digital and physical release of the movie have plenty of special features giving us more insight into 2019's biggest movie. Most importantly, there's audio commentary from directors Anthony and Joe Russo and writers Christopher Markus and Stephen McFeely. Last year with Infinity War's home release, the commentary gave us a ton of insight into the movie, along with some Easter eggs. Additionally, there are six deleted scenes included, and there's also a gag reel, so there is a pretty good chance we'll see some of these actors dancing between takes. Sadly, there's no mention of Chris Hemsworth as fat Thor playing "Hurt."
Read more about Avengers: Endgame's home release and see where to buy it on sale below.
- Avengers: Endgame: Everything We Learned From The Audio Commentary
- Avengers Endgame Deleted Scene Breakdown: What Is (And Isn't) On The Home Release
- Avengers Endgame: Emotional Deleted Scene Reveals What Happened To Gamora
- Watch Robert Downey Jr's Tony Stark Screentest From Avengers: Endgame Bonus Content
Buy Avengers: Endgame in digital and physical formats
Digital HD - available now
- Get it at Prime Video -- $20 (HD)
- Get it at Microsoft Store -- $20 (HD) $25 (UHD)
- Get it at Vudu -- $20 (HD) $25 (UHD)
- Get it at FandangoNow -- $20 (HD) $25 (UHD)
Physical - available now
Walmart is currently running a special promotion on Avengers: Endgame--the film is discounted on DVD, Blu-ray, and 4K UHD at the retailer. We're not sure when this sale will end, so grab your copy soon if interested.
Blu-ray + Digital
4K UHD + Blu-ray + Digital
Steelbook version: 4K UHD + Blu-ray + Digital
- Get it at Best Buy -- $35
Target-exclusive version: 4K UHD + Blu-ray + Digital
- Get it at Target -- $35
Best Buy is offering the exclusive steelbook version of the film with 4K UHD, Blu-ray, and digital formats. Meanwhile, Target is competing with Best Buy by offering an exclusive 4K UHD version that includes an Avengers Initiative: A Look Back book.
The digital version of the movie only has one exclusive feature, and that's a featurette diving into Steve Rogers and Peggy Carter, dissecting Steve's controversial decision at the end of the movie. There is plenty more on this home release, so check out the full list of special features below.
Avengers: Endgame special features
- Steve and Peggy: One Last Dance--A special feature exploring these two characters relationship and history.
Blu-ray & Digital:
- Remembering Stan Lee--The cast and filmmakers discuss Lee's cameos in MCU movies.
- Setting The Tone: Casting Robert Downey Jr.--Recounting casting RDJ for Iron Man
- A Man Out of Time: Creating Captain America--The evolution of Cap.
- Black Widow: Whatever It Takes--The evolution of Black Widow
- The Russo Brothers: Journey to Endgame
- The Women of the MCU
- Bro Thor--An exploration of this character for Endgame
- Six Deleted Scenes--“Goji Berries,” “Bombs on Board,” “Suckiest Army in the Galaxy,” “You Used to Frickin’ Live Here,” “Tony and Howard” and “Avengers Take a Knee.”
- Gag Reel
- Audio Commentary-- By directors Anthony and Joe Russo, and writers Christopher Markus and Stephen McFeely.
Some links to supporting retailers are automatically made into affiliate links, and GameSpot may receive a small share of those sales.