Attack On Titan Manga And Blu-Ray Collections Are Still Over 50% Off At Amazon
Catch up on the series for cheap thanks to these leftover Amazon deals.
The Attack on Titan anime is finally, finallycoming to an end, drawing the curtain closed on a saga that began as a dark fantasy tale of survival and quickly veered into unexpected territory. If you're looking to revisit the source material manga, then you can grab every box set of Attack on Titan manga paperbacks for low prices at Amazon. You can also save on Attack on Titan Blu-rays to watch after you read the source material. These deals were part of Amazon's Prime Day Round 2 sale that ended earlier this week, but are still available for a limited time.
Attack on Titan manga box set deals
- Attack on Titan Part 1 Manga Box Set -- $18 ($
- Attack on Titan Part 2 Manga Box Set -- $21 ($
- Attack on Titan Season 2 Manga Box Set -- $25 ($
- Attack on Titan Season 3 Part 1 Manga Box Set-- $29 ($
- Attack on Titan Season 3 Part 2 Manga Box Set --$24 ($
- Attack on Titan: The Final Season Part 1 Manga Box Set -- $25 ($
- Attack on Titan: The Final Season Part 2 Manga Box Set -- $25 ($
Attack on Titan Blu-rays
- Attack on Titan Season 1 -- $23.36 ($
- Attack on Titan Season 2 -- $60 ($
- Attack on Titan Season 3 -- $30 (
- Attack on Titan: The Final Season Part 1 -- $33.76 ($
These are your regular pocket-sized manga books, compiled as seasons and packaged inside slipcases. Like other traditional manga, you'll be reading these from right to left. The first box set includes four volumes, which roughly corresponds to the first 13 episodes of the anime, while the second box set rounds out the second half of the debut season with its included volumes. The box sets move in sequential order and cover the entire Attack on Titan story arc. We also have several of the adaptations linked in case you'd like to see the brutal action unfold via animation--and the Attack on Titan anime doesn't disappoint in this department.
If you're new to the franchise, Attack on Titan is set in a land where humanity has to deal with the small problem of powerful 10-20 meter giants that regularly attack and eat the populace alive. To make matters worse, these giants heal from injury almost instantly, and the only way to permanently kill these Titans is by slicing out the nape of the back of the neck. Thanks to some steampunk technology that turns soldiers into highly maneuverable Titan-slayers and massive walls that keep most of the populace safe, things are looking good for the survivors.
That is, until one fateful day when the walls are breached by two unique Titans, allowing a flood of smaller giants to massacre the populace. Enter Eren Yeager, a survivor dedicated to killing all the Titans for good. He quickly becomes involved in a tale that exposes the true and horrifying origins of these giants. And that's just the appetizer before things really get weird and brutal.
Be sure to grab these Attack on Titan manga and Blu-ray sales before they disappear, and check our round-up of other leftover Prime Day Round 2 deals that are still available to see even more discounts.
Best Gaming & Tech Deals This Week
- Spider-Man 2 And Modern Warfare 3 PS5 Slim Bundles Are Still On Sale
- Get The Super Smash Bros. Nintendo Switch OLED Bundle At Amazon Before It's Gone
- Grab A Pair Of Nintendo Switch Joy-Cons And Super Mario Party For Only $100
- Samsung 49-Inch Ultrawide Gaming Monitors Are Still Steeply Discounted After Cyber Monday
- Mass Effect And Dragon Age Comics Bundle - Get 18 Books For $1 Each
- This Stunning Collector's Set Of Final Fantasy Art Books Is $70 Off At Amazon
The products discussed here were independently chosen by our editors. GameSpot may get a share of the revenue if you buy anything featured on our site.