Assassin's Creed Syndicate Gets New PC Patch, See the Changes Here
Ubisoft has released a new patch for the PC version of Assassin's Creed Syndicate. The update, which is small at around only 440 MB on Uplay and 180 MB on Steam, adds support for the Jack the Ripper DLC, fixes a range of issues, and should improve stability and performance across the board.
Some of the bugs fixed by this update, 1.31, include a problem where enemy NPCs would sometimes disappear after beating a gang leader and various collision and navigation issues. The update also introduces the ability to alter clothing physics; more details about that item specifically are available here.
The full patch notes are available below, as written by Ubisoft.
Assassin's Creed Syndicate 1.31 Patch Notes:
- Added DLC Jack The Ripper support
- Added additional parameter to AC.ini for disabling cloth motion 30FPS limits
- Fixed crash in multi-monitor mode in London
- Fixed FXAA with enabled MSAA
- Fixed changing of display in fullscreen mode issues
- Fixed flickering panel in World Map
- Fixed various render issues
- Fixed several online issues
- Minor UI improvements
- Fixed a display issue with add-on price for the Season Pass owners
- Fixed an issue where sometimes The Ubisoft Club Rewards couldn't be equipped right after redeeming them
- Fixed an issue in the Gang War activity where enemy NPCs would sometimes disappear after eliminating the gang leader
- Fixed an issue where it was sometimes possible to switch gear when the player was not supposed to
- Fixed an issue where switching characters could cause two instances of Evie to appear
- Fixed an issue where the “Letter from the Front“ collectibles would not appear on the minimap
- Fixed an issue with the brightness of the map in the “Strange Bed fellows” mission
- Fixed some collisions and navigation issues
- Fixed some icons issues
- Fixed an issue where the Kenway flag model would not appear after obtaining it
- Fixed an issue where, in some cases, the player would not always play his hurt animation
- Fixed an issue with ally stations that sometimes prevented the player from hiring them
- Fixed an issue in the "Change of Plans" mission where the gate from the sewers could be locked, thus blocking the player's progression
- Fixed some issues with the player's animations
- Fixed some issues where the player could get stuck in specific places
- Fixed an issue in the "Darwin kidnapping" mission where, in some cases, the player could not carry him anymore
- Improved performance and stability
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.
Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? Email firstname.lastname@example.org