Apex Legends Mobile Season 3 Event Overview
The latest update to Respawn's hit mobile game introduced loads of new in-game events with prizes that are out of this world. Are you up to the challenge?
Apex Legends Mobile Season 3: Champions launched last week with a new legend, a new seasonal cosmetic collection, and of course, a new battle pass. But the Champions Store and Champions battle pass aren't the only source of loot players can access this season. The Season 3 update has also introduced a number of seasonal events that players can take advantage of to earn cosmetics, in-game currency, and other loot.
Because Season 3 has so many in-game events scheduled, we've put together a seasonal overview to help you keep track of the many upcoming limited-time opportunities to score free loot. Keep reading for an overview of every event you can expect to see this season--and what kind of prizes you can earn for completing them.
Similar to previous long-term login bonus events, Champion's Gauntlet is both the easiest and the most lucrative event of the season. All you have to do is log in daily for the entirety of the event. Although the goal is to log in without missing a day, don't sweat it too hard if you miss one--the event allows players to miss up to five days by utilizing Retro Check-ins, which unlock the missed day's reward in return for a few Champions Coins.
Players who complete the entirety of the Champion's Gauntlet will obtain:
- Combatant Account Badge
- Take Aim Loba banner pose (Rare)
- Arena Expert user avatar frame (Rare)
- Primal Pilfer Loba legend skin (Epic)
- 2 Mission Cards
- 2 Syndicate Packs
- 25 Pack Pieces (equivalent to 2.5 Syndicate Packs)
- 1,000 Flux
- 16,800 Champions Coins
The Champion's Gauntlet event ends on November 11.
The Big 3 Factions
This event requires players to earn points by completing challenges for the three factions that run the Apex Games. Players can earn a total of seven prizes, including in-game currency, a banner pose and banner frame for Pathfinder, and a mobile-exclusive cosmetic skin. Complete at least eight of the 10 event challenges to earn the Blood Scored G7 Scout weapon skin (Epic). Completing Faction Challenges
The Big 3 Factions Event ends on November 9.
Fight For Your Faction
This event presents players with a set of challenges called Contract Missions. Players who complete Contract Missions will receive Contract Points, which can then be used to unlock exclusive cosmetics in the Faction Hub (located on the Seasonal Store page, right under the Fight For Your Faction tab).
Each item currently for sale in the Faction Hub (and its cost) is listed below:
- War Torn Bangalore legend skin (Epic): 7,000 Champions Coins + 350 Contract Points
- Reign Of Kunais L-STAR weapon skin (Epic): 6,500 Champions Coins + 320 Contract Points
- Reloaded Bangalore banner pose (Rare): 1,500 Champions Coins + 80 Contract Points
- Sentinel's Helmet weapon charm (Rare): 800 Champions Coins + 40 Contract Points
- Tropical Claw Bloodhound skin (Common): 1,500 Champions Coins + 80 Contract Points
- Vapor Ware Flatline weapon skin (Common): 1,500 Champions Coins + 80 Contract Points
The Fight For Your Faction Event ends on November 29, and the Faction Hub will disappear right along with it, so be sure to spend those Champions Coins and Contract Points before time runs out.
Going On A Rampage
Going On A Rampage is an event celebrating Apex Mobile's latest addition to the weapon pool: The Rampage LMG. The event consists of a series of in-game challenges that reward players who participate with up to four free prizes. Each day, a series of 3 challenges will appear, each of which reward the player with a certain number of Challenge Points. As players accumulate Challenge Points, they'll unlock various rewards (including Champions Coins, which can earn you some seriously sweet loot from the Champions Store).
The challenges change each day, and can be played in any game mode. This makes the event quite easy to complete, especially given the fact that Team Deathmatch Mode allows you to choose your weapons and provides you with plenty of opportunities to rack up loads of kills and headshots in a single match.
Below is a list of the challenges that are currently active, along with the number of Challenge Points players will receive for completing each of them:
- Deal 500 damage with the Rampage: 30 Challenge Points
- Kill 8 enemies in a single match using the Rampage: 150 Challenge Points
- Get 10 headshots with the Rampage in a single match: 200 Challenge Points
As players accumulate Challenge Points, they'll begin unlocking rewards. The Going On A Rampage event's rewards (and the amount of Challenge Points required to unlock them) are as follows:
- 1 Syndicate Pack: 300 Challenge Points
- Pathfinder's Portrait Pathfinder holospray (Epic): 600 Challenge Points
- 3,000 Champions Coins: 900 Challenge Points
- Majesty's Might Rampage weapon skin: 1,200 Challenge Points
The Going On A Rampage event ends on November 11.
Empire's Treasure is a unique event, and the first of its kind to appear in Apex Legends Mobile. Although it is not a store event (and doesn't cost any IRL cash to participate), it functions just like one. Players must spend Draw Tickets to unlock a random prize from the prize pool. The amount of Draw Tickets required to unlock a prize increases with each round. For a full breakdown of the event, its prizes, and how many Draw Tickets you'll need to earn to unlock them, see our Empire's Treasure event guide.
The Empire's Treasure event ends on November 11.
Awoken Nightmares Store Vault
Currently the only store event, Awoken Nightmares is another lucky draw event, and functions exactly like Hyperbeat's Future Wave Store Vault. The vault contains a plethora of gorgeous Halloween-themed cosmetics, but due to the nature of the event, there's no way to guarantee you'll get the item you want. Store Vault events also require Syndicate Gold--a currency that can only be obtained with IRL cash--and can get pretty pricey, so proceed with caution.
That said, the cosmetics in the Awoken Nightmares Store Vault are all very high quality, and many of them outshine the collection of Halloween skins that are currently available in the console and PC versions of the game, so this event is definitely worth a try if you don't mind the financial risk.The Awoken Nightmares collection will be available through November 19.
Secrets Of The Tomb Versus Draw
Versus Draws are store events that feature two opposing legends, with themed cosmetics for both legends available via a randomized box-opening challenge. The Secrets Of The Tomb Versus Draw features a total of 20 cosmetics: 10 for Ash and 10 for Octane.
But to get your hands on these cosmetics is no simple task. To unlock a cosmetic item, you must pay the specified amount of Syndicate Gold to open a loot box that will contain one random reward. The first box only costs 30 SD (roughly $0.30 USD), but the price for each "draw" (read: loot box opening) increases with each successive purchase, meaning this even can get very pricey.
The rewards themselves are arranged in six tiers, and each tier has different odds of unlocking a reward from that tier. The tiers, their odds, and the prizes they contain are listed below:
Tier six: 50% chance of unlocking an item
- Doom Ash emoji (Epic)
- Treasure Located Ash holospray (Epic)
- Menacing Mummy Octane holospray (Epic)
- Curse Octane emoji (Epic)
Tier five: 33% chance of unlocking an item
- Tomb Explorer Ash legend skin (Rare)
- Rats To Riches Ash banner frame (Epic)
- Bronze Beak user avatar frame (Epic)
- Underworld Unraveled Octane legend skin (Rare)
Tier four: 10% chance of unlocking an item
- Ribbon Dance Ash skydive emote (Epic)
- Traveler's Leather Rampage LMG weapon skin (Rare)
- Mummified Octane Skydive Emote (Epic)
- Ancient Eye EVA-8 weapon skin (Rare)
Tier three: 5% chance of unlocking an item
- Secret Script Ash legend skin (Epic)
- Scarab Talisman L-STAR weapon skin (Epic)
- High-Tech Hieroglyph Kraber weapon skin (Epic)
- Tomb Patrol Octane legend skin (Epic)
Tier two: 1.5% chance of unlocking an item
- Anubis Wrappings R-301 weapon skin (Legendary)
- Curse Of The Awakened Triple Take weapon Skin (Legendary)
Tier one: 0.5% chance of unlocking an item
- Artifact Hunter Ash legend skin (Legendary)
- The Sprinting Dead Octane legend skin (Legendary)
Keep in mind that because there are no duplicate prizes in this event, the odds for obtaining any given item will increase each time you unlock one. According to the event's description, "The contents [of the loot boxes] are dynamically generated, and probabilities are determined in real-time by the server."
The Secrets Of The Tomb event ends on November 19.
Divinity's Blessing Phase Heist
This event works just like previous Phase Heists, which require players to spend Syndicate Gold to open boxes that will unlock one of the following items:
- 50 Flux
- 60 Flux
- 80 Flux
- 3 Challenge Cards
- 1 Apex Pack
- 1 Coordinate Chip
The price of opening boxes increases with each round, and although the prizes listed above are nice, they aren't very exciting. The real goodies are hidden in The Vault. The Vault can only be accessed by landing on a Coordinate Chip. Doing so will take you directly to the Vault, where one of 12 prizes will be unlocked. You can open boxes one at a time and hope for the best, but if you've got your eye on one specific skin, selecting the option that opens six boxes at once is your best bet, as it will guarantee you get a Coordinate Chip--and thus a prize from The Vault--every single round. Each box opening counts as a round, and after 12 rounds, you can no longer play, which is why it's a good idea to chose the "Open x6" option each round to ensure you gain access to the vault every round.
The following prizes are in The Vault:
- Hermes' Tricks Mirage legend skin (Eternal)
- Song of Artemis Rhapsody legend Skin (Eternal)
- Asp Venom 30-30 Repeater weapon skin (Eternal)
- Heliocentric Grace Sentinel weapon skin (Eternal)
- Aphrodite Incarnate Loba legend skin (Legendary)
- Rowdy's Break Rhapsody finisher (Legendary)
- Here's Rowdy! Rhapsody banner pose (Epic)
- Crescent Shine Hemlock weapon skin (Legendary)
- Seraphic Messenger Wraith legend skin (Rare)
- Bounty of Artemis Rhapsody banner frame (Legendary)
- Archery Rhapsody emote (Legendary)
- Athena's Eye Kraber weapon skin (Rare)
Additionally, players who open at least six boxes will earn the Legendary-tier Gilded Mask user avatar frame.
The Divinity's Blessing Phase Heist will disappear from the store on November 29.
The following events are currently listed in the Season 3 event schedule:
- Leviathan vs. Dragon: November 11 - 17
- Hack And Conquer: November 16 - 17
- Champions 7-Day Login: November 16 (end date not yet announced)
- Dragon Vs. Locust: November 18 (end date not yes announced)
The following events are no longer active:
- Competitive Edge
- Halloween Havoc
- Player Feedback
- Enlist Your Squad
- Trick Or Treat
- Double XP Halloween Special
- Gladiator of the Arena
- King's Triumph
This page will be updated periodically as Season 3 progresses, so if you find yourself struggling with event challenges, don't forget to check back here for hints and tips that will make difficult event missions much easier to tackle.