Ant-Man And The Wasp's Release Date & DVD / Blu-Ray / 4K Buying Guide
The size-shifting superhero is back with Ant-Man and the Wasp, a movie with a comedic touch that works as a palate cleanser before whatever darkness awaits in the larger Marvel cinematic universe. Ant-Man and the Wasp follows the adventures of Scott Lang and Hope van Dyne (the two title characters) as they try to bring Hope's mother back from the quantum realm. The movie is finally available on digital, 4K UHD, Blu-ray, and DVD.
You can read our Ant-Man and the Wasp review for our thoughts on the film. If you want to pick up a copy for home viewing, you'll probably want to know where you can find it, what comes with each edition, and how much it costs. We have all of the answers below.
Ant-Man and the Wasp Digital Edition
You might not be able to set the digital version on your shelf, but that means you don't have to get up off the couch to watch it. Here's where you can get the digital version and how much it costs. Spoilers: the HD versions are all $20, though you can get the standard-definition version for $15 at some digital retailers.
Ant-Man and the Wasp 4K Ultra HD
The 4K Ultra HD version also comes with a regular Blu-ray, as well as a digital copy of the movie.
Ant-Man and the Wasp Blu-ray
The Blu-ray also comes with a digital copy of the movie and has a wide range of prices, depending on where you buy it.
Ant-Man and the Wasp DVD
Only one retailer is offering pre-orders for the DVD version of this movie at the moment, which might explain its hefty price tag.
- Amazon -- $30
Ant-Man and the Wasp Bonus Features
As for what extras you'll get, here's what the studio says is included (may vary by retailer).
- Director’s Intro by Peyton Reed: The talented creator behind some of Marvel Studios' funniest and most charming films will invite home audiences deeper into the world of Ant-Man and The Wasp.
- Making-of Featurettes:
- Back in the Ant Suit: Scott Lang - Hero and all-star dad Scott Lang keeps the laughs coming for the audience, cast and crew.
- A Suit of Her Own: The Wasp – Highly trained Hope Van Dyne is now the Wasp. See how some of her craziest stunts and action-packed scenes were brought to life.
- Subatomic Super Heroes: Hank & Janet – Hank Pym's wife Janet was lost in the quantum realm. Trace the legacy of these characters and the iconic actors who portray them.
- Quantum Perspective: The VFX and Production Design of Ant-Man and The Wasp – Explore the movie’s visual effects and production design from a whole new viewpoint, in which every micro and macro detail counts.
- Gag Reel and Outtakes: Audiences are treated to the hilarious quips that did not make the film as well as exclusive outtakes from Stan Lee and Tim Heidecker.
- Gag Reel: Join in the fun with these outtakes from the set.
- Stan Lee Outtakes: Stan Lee tries out a series of hilarious one-liners for the scene in which his car shrinks.
- Tim Heidecker Outtakes: Check out Whale Boat Captain Daniel Goobler and his improvised whale-watching riffs.
- Deleted Scenes (with commentary by Director Peyton Reed)
- Worlds Upon Worlds: As Janet leads Hank through the surreal landscape of the quantum realm, they encounter an intelligent life form.
- Sonny's on the Trail: On the hunt for Hank Pym and his lab, Sonny Burch and his henchmen check the security camera of a neighborhood bookstore.
- Digital Exclusives:
- 10 Years of Marvel Studios: The Art of the Marvel Cinematic Universe – See what it takes to bring the MCU to life, and the role concept artists play in bringing Super Heroes from comic book to screen.
- Online Close-Up Magic University: This commercial will inspire you to expand your mind and maximize your full potential!
Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? Email email@example.com