Animal Crossing: New Horizons Companion Guide Out This Week, Discounted At Amazon
Arriving April 30, the Animal Crossing: New Horizons official companion guide is discounted 40% at Amazon.
Animal Crossing: New Horizons isn't the kind of game you need a traditional walkthrough for (you can check out our initial impressions of the game in our Animal Crossing: New Horizons review-in-progress), but you're bound to have questions after embarking on your island getaway this Friday. The New Horizons Official Companion Guide details everything you need to know about the island. It's available to pre-order from Amazon at a nice discount right now, dropping the price from $30 to $18.85. After being delayed a few weeks, the companion guide will finally release this week on April 30.
The 432-page paperback guide has appeal for both series newcomers and longtime Animal Crossing fans. It'll help you learn the basics of the Animal Crossing experience before diving into comprehensive breakdowns of the activities and items. The guide includes a catalog of all the tools, money-making techniques, and items you can purchase as well as design ideas and tips.
The companion guide also comes with a couple of bonuses. A two-sided bookmark features character artwork and a helpful cheat sheet on the other side. Plus, guide owners will gain access to an online calendar that can be used to keep up with all of the important dates in the game.
Animal Crossing: New Horizons News And Guides
- What To Do First In Animal Crossing: New Horizons' Big New 2.0 Update
- How To Unlock The Roost Cafe And Find Brewster In Animal Crossing: New Horizons
- How To Open The Shopping Plaza On Harv's Island In Animal Crossing: New Horizons
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons Ladder Set-Up Kit: How To Use The New Permanent Ladders
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons Ordinances Guide - How To Enact Ordinances And What They Do
- How To Crossbreed Flowers In Animal Crossing: New Horizons
The products discussed here were independently chosen by our editors. GameSpot may get a share of the revenue if you buy anything featured on our site.