Animal Crossing Fans Share Final Fantasy 7 Remake Outfits For New Horizons
One Animal Crossing: New Horizons player has recreated the clothing from Final Fantasy 7 Remake in the game--and he's sharing the pattern codes so you can use them, too.
Animal Crossing: New Horizons has taken the world by storm, but it's not the only huge, long-awaited 2020 game release--Final Fantasy VII Remake finally released in April, and scored a very rare GameSpot 10/10 review. And now, you can (kind of) combine the two hit games.
Twitter user The Regressor, an animator and cosplayer who has been putting some time into Animal Crossing: New Horizons, has designed some incredible costume recreations of the main costumes worn by Cloud, Barret, Tifa, and Aerith in Final Fantasy VII Remake. Paired with the right hair, you can make a character that looks a lot like their Final Fantasy counterpart.
The codes for these costume parts are in the tweet below.
Additional codes are included for costumes that show some skin--like Cloud's shoulders and Tifa's midriff--because that "skin" is actually part of the costume, and there's no guarantee that your Animal Crossing villager's skin will be the same color. If it does not match, you can use the other code.
Animal Crossing: New Horizons News And Guides
- What To Do First In Animal Crossing: New Horizons' Big New 2.0 Update
- How To Unlock The Roost Cafe And Find Brewster In Animal Crossing: New Horizons
- How To Open The Shopping Plaza On Harv's Island In Animal Crossing: New Horizons
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons Ladder Set-Up Kit: How To Use The New Permanent Ladders
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons Ordinances Guide - How To Enact Ordinances And What They Do
- How To Crossbreed Flowers In Animal Crossing: New Horizons
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.
The products discussed here were independently chosen by our editors. GameSpot may get a share of the revenue if you buy anything featured on our site.