Animal Crossing And Doom Join Forces In A Very Metal Music Video
A 3D animator combined Animal Crossing and Doom for the ultimate metal music video.
March 20 marked the launches of both Animal Crossing: New Horizons and Doom Eternal. They are extremely different games, and it can be difficult to choose which one to play first. 3D animator Andrei Mishanin decided to avoid the decision entirely by putting them together in a roaring metal music video.
DOOMANIMAL stars the Animal Crossing cast as they headbang and rock out to Doom music. Isabelle is on drums, slamming the kit as hard as her little paws manage before delivering an incredible fill. The guitars rage, the bass grooves, and Tom Nook stands in the background playing his synthesizer as he plots how to take his bandmates' money from them.
They aren't playing for an empty theater, either, as an audience of villagers has formed a rave. It's the perfect show to attend before diving into the demon-slaughtering action of Doom Eternal, though it's a little intense to watch before playing Animal Crossing: New Horizons.
The music video even caught the attention of the official Doom Twitter account. We are hoping for its inclusion on the Doom Eternal Nintendo Switch port when it eventually launches.
thank you— DOOM (@DOOM) March 20, 2020
Animal Crossing: New Horizons News And Guides
- What To Do First In Animal Crossing: New Horizons' Big New 2.0 Update
- How To Unlock The Roost Cafe And Find Brewster In Animal Crossing: New Horizons
- How To Open The Shopping Plaza On Harv's Island In Animal Crossing: New Horizons
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons Ladder Set-Up Kit: How To Use The New Permanent Ladders
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons Ordinances Guide - How To Enact Ordinances And What They Do
- How To Crossbreed Flowers In Animal Crossing: New Horizons
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.
The products discussed here were independently chosen by our editors. GameSpot may get a share of the revenue if you buy anything featured on our site.