Amazon Prime Members: Last Day To Grab These Free PC Games
Twitch Prime's July 2020 lineup adds five more free games for members, including Grip: Combat Racing and Dear Esther.
Amazon Prime members have another round of free games to claim in July 2020 via Twitch Prime. Twitch Prime comes with every Amazon Prime subscription, so if you're paying for fast and free shipping from Amazon, you should also be snagging free PC games every month.
Five more games are free to claim throughout July: Turok 2: Seeds of Evil, Dear Esther, Grip: Combat Racing, Kunai, and Dark Devotion. To claim them, you simply need to link your Twitch account to your Amazon Prime account.
Turok 2: Seeds of Evil is a classic first-person shooter that originally released on Nintendo 64 in 1998. While it's certainly dated now, Turok 2 was a beloved FPS of the era, so you may be interested in checking out a relic from the past.
Grip: Combat Racing is a fast-paced combat racer that takes cues from Wipeout and Star Wars podracing games. It features 30 unique vehicles and 29 tracks scattered across four locales. In Kunai, you play as a sentient tablet with ninja skills who embarks on platforming quest to stop an evil A.I.
Dark Devotion is also a side-scroller, but, as the name suggests, it's quite a bit darker. A cross between roguelikes and Metroidvanias, Dark Devotion is a challenging action game with a gorgeous art style. And in Dear Esther, you explore a deserted island while listening to letters written by a widower.
The July freebies join the classic SNK games that are up for grabs until the end of year. More than 20 SNK games will eventually be free on Twitch Prime, but as of right now you can grab 14, including Fatal Fury Special, The King of Fighters 2000, and the SNK 40th Anniversary Collection, which is itself a massive collection of old-school SNK games. There are also a few bonus freebies in July, including Reus, Dungeon Rushers, and more.
In addition to free games, Twitch Prime members also get free loot for a wide variety of games. In July, new loot drops are arriving for games such as Apex Legends, Black Desert Online, and Legends of Runeterra.
You can see the full Twitch Prime free games schedule for July below. If you're not an Amazon Prime subscriber and are interested in signing up, an annual membership costs $119/year, or you can go month-by-month for $13. New Prime members can take advantage of a 30-day free trial, too.
July 2020 free Twitch Prime games
- Melbits World - ends July 31
- Turok 2: Seeds of Evil - ends Aug. 3
- Dark Devotion - ends Aug. 3
- Kunai - ends Aug. 3
- Grip: Combat Racing - ends Aug. 3
- Dear Esther - ends Aug. 3
- Vane - ends Aug. 7
- Dungeon Rushers - ends Aug. 14
- NeuroVoider - ends Aug. 21
Free SNK games with Twitch Prime
Available through December 31
- Art of Fighting 2
- Baseball Stars 2
- Blazing Star
- Fatal Fury Special
- The King of Fighters 2000
- The King of Fighters 2002
- King of the Monsters
- Metal Slug 2
- Samurai Shodown II
- Sengoku 3
- Shock Troopers 2nd Squad
- SNK 40th Anniversary Collection
Best Gaming & Tech Deals This Week
- PS5 Slim Bundles Still Available - Get Spider-Man 2 Or Modern Warfare 3 For Free
- Get The Super Smash Bros. Nintendo Switch OLED Bundle At Amazon Before It's Gone
- Grab A Pair Of Nintendo Switch Joy-Cons And Super Mario Party For Only $100
- Samsung 49-Inch Ultrawide Gaming Monitors Are Still Steeply Discounted After Cyber Monday
- Mass Effect And Dragon Age Comics Bundle - Get 18 Books For $1 Each
- This Stunning Collector's Set Of Final Fantasy Art Books Is $70 Off At Amazon
The products discussed here were independently chosen by our editors. GameSpot may get a share of the revenue if you buy anything featured on our site.