All the Warner Bros. and DC News from Comic-Con 2016
WB talked a lot about its upcoming films and a couple games at its SDCC panel, here's all the news.
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.
It's was big day at San Diego Comic-Con for Warner Bros. and DC, which released a number of trailers for upcoming movies. For those that may have missed it, or simply want to watch them again, we've rounded up all the trailers and news below. We've also gathered up everything you need to know about DC's TV shows, too. Take a look.
Keep an eye on GameSpot's Comic-Con hub for more news coming out of Comic-Con today. We will also update this article throughout the day.
For more on Comic-Con 2016, check out our latest news and features below.
- Biggest News From Comic-Con
- All the Marvel News from Comic-Con
- All the Cosplay We Saw at Comic-Con
- All the Coolest Merchandise We Saw at Comic-Con
- The Best Movie and TV Trailers From Comic-Con
Fortnite | Where To Defuse Three Joker Gas Canisters (Batman Challenges) You Don't Have To Understand Death Stranding Fortnite | Where To Light Three Bat Signals In Different Named Locations (Batman Challenge Guide) How Twin Peaks Inspired Link's Awakening Last Of Us 2 Confirmed For Next PlayStation State Of Play - GS News Update Top New Games Out On Switch, PS4, Xbox One, And PC This Week -- September 22-28, 2019 The Unsolved Murder That Inspired Twin Peaks Star Wars Battlefront 2 Is Getting A New Planet - GS News Update Luigi's Mansion 3 Multiplayer DLC Announced - GS News Update Nascar Heat 4 - Official Launch Trailer Borderlands 3 Gets Free Halloween DLC - GS News Update PlanetSide Arena - Official Launch Gameplay Trailer
At the Panel
- DC showed off the first trailer of the Wonder Woman movie coming in 2017, starring Gal Gadot and Chris Pine.
- There's finally a trailer for the 2017 Justice League film, and it shows off Flash and some more Ben Affleck.
- We got another look at Suicide Squad, starring Will Smith and Margot Robbie and coming August 5.
Kong: Skull Island
- Check out the Comic-Con trailer for Kong: Skull Island, which is coming in March 2017.
King Arthur: Legend of the Sword
- Here's our first look at Guy Ritchie's adaptation of the Knights of the Round Table myths, King Arthur: Legend of the Sword. It stars Charlie Hunnam and comes out on March 24, 2017.
Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them
- Another Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them trailer is out, showing off some more of the Harry Potter spinoff that will be released later this year.
- DC and WB released another Suicide Squad video that primarily focuses on characters.
- Upcoming fighting game Injustice 2 is getting a comic series.
- WB and developer NetherRealm Studios also announced two new characters for Injustice 2.
- WB revealed a poster for Wonder Woman.
- There were also a series of Suicide Squad videos published that each focus on one of the main characters: The Joker, Harley Quinn, Amanda Waller, and Deadshot.
- DC showed off its new line of superhero collectibles.
- The company discussed how it's increasing diversity among its creators, and gave an update on the return of Milestone Comics.
- The US Postal Service announced that it's issuing a line of commemorative stamps to coincide with Wonder Woman's 75th anniversary.
Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? Email firstname.lastname@example.org