All the News From Nintendo Direct for November 2015
A recap of everything announced during today's livestream presentation.
Nintendo today hosted its first Nintendo Direct since June, prior to the passing of Nintendo president (and Direct host) Satoru Iwata. It was filled with announcements regarding Wii U and 3DS games and content coming over the remainder of the year, as well as some of the company's 2016 slate.
Top New Games Out On Switch, PS4, Xbox One, And PC This Week -- June 23-29 2019 According To A Leak, Steam's 2019 Summer Sale Is Starting Very Soon - GS News Update Final Fantasy 7 Remake Isn't What I Wanted, And That's Why I Like It Cyberpunk 2077 Has Romance, Minigames, And Self-Driving Cars - GS News Update Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order — Official Extended Cut Gameplay Demo Sony Talks PS5 Specs, Backwards Compatibility, 8K, And More - GS News Update Destiny 2: Penumbra - Where To Find Gaze Into Death's Eyes Bounty Treasure Chest Destiny 2: Penumbra - Where To Find Salvaged Goods Bounty Chest The Most Popular Pokemon, According To A Big Reddit Survey - GS News Update It's 2019 And The Wii U Is Getting An Update - GS News Update Spell Energy Will Be More Available For Wizards Unite Players - GS News Update Legion Season 3 Episode 1 "Chapter 20" Breakdown
We've rounded up all of the news for you below, divided into Wii U and 3DS info.
- Final Fantasy VII's Cloud is coming to Super Smash Bros. on Wii U and 3DS as a playable character.
- There's also a Super Smash Bros.-specific Nintendo Direct set to air in December.
- The new Legend of Zelda game for Wii U is coming in 2016.
- Plus, Twilight Princess HD has been confirmed, along with a new Amiibo figure that works with that next Zelda game.
- Star Fox Zero is now slated for release in April.
- Mother 3 is getting a Wii U re-release, but only in Japan.
- New free content is on the way to Splatoon today.
- More Amiibo figures are coming in January.
- A Wii U bundle with Super Smash Bros. and Splatoon will be available for Black Friday.
- Super Mario Maker is getting a browser-based portal that makes it easier to search for levels.
- Hyrule Warriors Legends includes several new characters, including the female Link, Linkle.
- The Dragon Quest VII and Dragon Quest VIII 3DS remakes are coming to the West.
- Fire Emblem Fates comes in two different packages, and there's an $80 special edition.
- Wireless-enabled versions of Pokemon Red, Blue, and Yellow are coming to 3DS.
- Zelda: TriForce Heroes is getting free DLC in December.
- Pokemon Picross is a free-to-start game launching in early December.
Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? Email email@example.com