All the News From Nintendo Direct for November 2015
A recap of everything announced during today's livestream presentation.
Nintendo today hosted its first Nintendo Direct since June, prior to the passing of Nintendo president (and Direct host) Satoru Iwata. It was filled with announcements regarding Wii U and 3DS games and content coming over the remainder of the year, as well as some of the company's 2016 slate.
9 Things I Wish I Knew Before I Started Zelda: Link's Awakening (Nintendo Switch) All Piece Of Heart Locations - Zelda: Link's Awakening (Nintendo Switch) The Legend Of Zelda: Link's Awakening Releases Tomorrow On Switch - GS News Update COD: Modern Warfare Crossplay Beta | GameSpot Live Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare Cross-Play Beta Start Date And Modes - GS News Update New Destiny 2 Five-Year Plan Includes Big Nightfall Changes - GS News Update AHS: 1984 - Episode 1 "Camp Redwood" Breakdown 6 Free Batman Games Available On The Epic Games Store - GS News Update 15 Best Horror Movies & TV Shows To Watch In Fall 2019 Fortnite | Where To Dance In Front Of Three Telescopes (Week 8, Season 10 Location Guide) Fortnite | Where To Find Hilltop With Circle Of Trees (Week 8, Season 10 Location Guide) John Wick Hex - Release Date Gameplay Trailer
We've rounded up all of the news for you below, divided into Wii U and 3DS info.
- Final Fantasy VII's Cloud is coming to Super Smash Bros. on Wii U and 3DS as a playable character.
- There's also a Super Smash Bros.-specific Nintendo Direct set to air in December.
- The new Legend of Zelda game for Wii U is coming in 2016.
- Plus, Twilight Princess HD has been confirmed, along with a new Amiibo figure that works with that next Zelda game.
- Star Fox Zero is now slated for release in April.
- Mother 3 is getting a Wii U re-release, but only in Japan.
- New free content is on the way to Splatoon today.
- More Amiibo figures are coming in January.
- A Wii U bundle with Super Smash Bros. and Splatoon will be available for Black Friday.
- Super Mario Maker is getting a browser-based portal that makes it easier to search for levels.
- Hyrule Warriors Legends includes several new characters, including the female Link, Linkle.
- The Dragon Quest VII and Dragon Quest VIII 3DS remakes are coming to the West.
- Fire Emblem Fates comes in two different packages, and there's an $80 special edition.
- Wireless-enabled versions of Pokemon Red, Blue, and Yellow are coming to 3DS.
- Zelda: TriForce Heroes is getting free DLC in December.
- Pokemon Picross is a free-to-start game launching in early December.
Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? Email firstname.lastname@example.org