All Mermaid DIYs And Clothing Items In Animal Crossing: New Horizons
Here's every mermaid DIY and item you can get from Animal Crossing: New Horizons' new special visitor, Pascal.
Animal Crossing: New Horizons' summer update has arrived, bringing with it a new visitor, Pascal. In exchange for a scallop--one of the 40 new sea creatures you can catch while diving--Pascal will give you a mermaid-themed DIY or clothing item. There are 14 mermaid DIYs to collect in all, and there are four different items of mermaid clothing.
Below is a complete list of all the mermaid DIYs. To craft these mermaid items, you'll need pearls, a new material you can find while swimming, and often regular seashells as well. None of the mermaid items are customizable. We also have a list of the new mermaid clothing items. Credit for these lists goes to Nookazon as we work to verify the items through regular play.
All Mermaid DIY Recipes
- Mermaid bed
- Mermaid rug
- Mermaid lamp
- Mermaid sofa
- Mermaid wall
- Mermaid chair
- Mermaid shelf
- Mermaid table
- Mermaid closet
- Mermaid screen
- Mermaid vanity
- Mermaid dresser
- Mermaid flooring
- Mermaid wall clock
All Mermaid Clothing
- Mermaid tiara
- Mermaid fishy dress (two colors)
- Mermaid princess dress (two colors)
- Mermaid shoes (two colors)
Animal Crossing: New Horizons News And Guides
- What To Do First In Animal Crossing: New Horizons' Big New 2.0 Update
- How To Unlock The Roost Cafe And Find Brewster In Animal Crossing: New Horizons
- How To Open The Shopping Plaza On Harv's Island In Animal Crossing: New Horizons
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons Ladder Set-Up Kit: How To Use The New Permanent Ladders
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons Ordinances Guide - How To Enact Ordinances And What They Do
- How To Crossbreed Flowers In Animal Crossing: New Horizons
The products discussed here were independently chosen by our editors. GameSpot may get a share of the revenue if you buy anything featured on our site.