All Cherry Blossom DIY Recipes In Animal Crossing: New Horizons
Here are all 14 cherry blossom recipes you can get during the brief cherry blossom season in New Horizons.
As the seasons change in real life, Animal Crossing: New Horizons' seasons change, too. There are a variety of seasonal events and items, including seasonal DIY recipes you can only get during the right time of year. The beginning of April--or October in the Southern Hemisphere--is Animal Crossing's cherry blossom season, and just like in real life, it's unfortunately very brief.
Cherry blossom season runs from April 1 to 10 in the Northern Hemisphere and October 1 to 10 in the Southern Hemisphere. During cherry blossom season, all hardwood trees (not fruit or cedar trees) bloom pink, and cherry blossoms fall around you. You can catch these cherry blossoms with any net to use them in a variety of cherry blossom-themed DIY recipes, all of which you can get from balloons, message bottles, or villagers. They are listed below.
All Cherry Blossom DIY Recipes
- Outdoor picnic set (given by Isabelle at the start of cherry blossom season)
- Blossom-viewing lantern
- Cherry-blossom pond stone
- Cherry-blossom-petal pile
- Cherry-blossom bonsai
- Cherry-blossom branches
- Cherry-blossom clock
- Cherry-blossom umbrella
- Cherry-blossom pochette
- Cherry-blossom wand
- Cherry-blossom-trees wall
- Cherry-blossom flooring
- Sakura-wood wall
- Sakura-wood flooring
Each of these recipes will appear in your DIY recipes list under the "seasonal" tab, and each of them has a pink background aside from the cherry-blossom pond stone, which has a gray background and is sorted with stone DIYs.
The best way to get cherry blossom recipes is by farming regular balloons; you can see our full balloon guide for more details. Note that while cherry blossom season and Bunny Day overlap in the Northern Hemisphere, all Bunny Day-related balloons spawn on top of the regular ones--in other words, they aren't replacing the regular red, yellow, green, and blue balloons that can contain cherry blossom DIY recipes.
Animal Crossing: New Horizons News And Guides
- What To Do First In Animal Crossing: New Horizons' Big New 2.0 Update
- How To Unlock The Roost Cafe And Find Brewster In Animal Crossing: New Horizons
- How To Open The Shopping Plaza On Harv's Island In Animal Crossing: New Horizons
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons Ladder Set-Up Kit: How To Use The New Permanent Ladders
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons Ordinances Guide - How To Enact Ordinances And What They Do
- How To Crossbreed Flowers In Animal Crossing: New Horizons
The products discussed here were independently chosen by our editors. GameSpot may get a share of the revenue if you buy anything featured on our site.