After Nearly 18 Million Downloads, Stars Wars Commander Gets Biggest-Ever Expansion
Watch a video and get the first details for the mobile game's Worlds in Conflict expansion.
We'll begin emailing you updates about %gameName%.
Disney Interactive has regularly updated its popular mobile game Star Wars Commander with new content ever since its launch last year, and that continues today with a major expansion called Worlds in Conflict.
It's the largest update to the game, which is closing in on 18 million downloads, to date. Previously released updates have introduced new storylines, characters such as Darth Vader and Luke Skywalker, and even zombies. But Worlds in Conflict goes even further.
Worlds in Conflict adds a "brand new design" for the game overall and introduces the Galactic Map. This feature, the top fan request according to Disney, lets players relocate to and battle across all manner of famous Star Wars locations, including Hoth, Yavin IV, Dandoran, and Er'kit.
New Planetary Conflicts are available for Commander's PvP, while players can also take on new missions and claim additional victory bonuses along the way. At the bottom of this post, you'll find a rundown of the top new features for Commander delivered through the Worlds in Conflict update, written by Disney.
But first, check out a video for Worlds in Conflict.
Star Wars Commander Worlds in Conflict Key Features:
- World Relocation – The Planetary Command building, which unlocks at HQ5, allows players to choose from up to four additional worlds to scout out and move to – Yavin 4, Hoth Er'Kit, and Dandoran.
- Galaxy Map - Part of the Planetary Command building, this map of the greater galaxy provides tactical intel on each planet and allows players to circle through and decide which planet to engage battles on.
- Updated Play Menu - This updated menu will surface information relevant to each world, such as friends and squadmates on the planet, conflicts and events, as well as chapter progress.
- Planetary Conflicts - Players compete in PVP tournament-style planetary conflicts on a rotating schedule between the added worlds. Victory bonuses are given to the faction that wins each Conflict.
- PvP Victory Loot Bonus - Placement in a medal tier at the end of a Planetary Conflict rewards loot bonuses. For a number of days after the conflict, earn bonus loot for victories against in PVP.
- Planetary Leaderboards – PVP leaderboards will now allow a player to see their own rank as well as the top 50 Commanders. There will also be Planetary specific leaderboards so players will know their standing on their planet. Players will also now know when they’ve received donated troops, and from whom they were donated.
Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? Email firstname.lastname@example.org