A Resident Evil 3 Remake Demo Is On The Way
Get a brief taste of Jill Valentine's terrifying escape from Racoon City.
For those clamouring to get their hands on Resident Evil 3 Remake before it launches on April 3 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC, Capcom has you covered.
A demo for the upcoming survival horror remake is on the way. Capcom didn't say when it will arrive, only to expect details in the near future.
It was written in the STARS... 💫— Resident Evil (@RE_Games) February 25, 2020
A Resident Evil 3 Demo is on the way. We'll have more details in the near future! pic.twitter.com/wqN2AwI3pH
Last year's critically acclaimed Resident Evil 2 Remake received a one-shot demo a couple of weeks before the full game released. The demo begins as Leon Kennedy arrives at the Racoon City police department, giving players 30 minutes to reach its conclusion before being locked out of playing through it again. It wouldn't be too surprising if the Resident Evil 3 demo adopts a similar structure, giving players a brief taste of the beginning of Jill Valentine's adventure.
GameSpot's own Matt Espineli was lucky enough to play a couple of hours of the game recently, and found it terrifying in all-new ways--with antagonist Nemesis to blame. One of the original's defining features won't be included in the remake, however.
Resident Evil 3
- Resident Evil PS5/Xbox Series X Upgrades Releasing Today
- More Than 2,000 Steam Games Discounted In New PC Spring Sale
- PSN Kicks Off New PS5 And PS4 Sale Filled With Remasters And Retro Games
- Resident Evil Games Are Steeply Discounted On Steam
- This Week's Best Xbox Series X|S Game Deals: Resident Evil, Jackbox Party Pack, And More
- The Best Game Deals In GameStop's "Cyber Weekend" Sale Happening Now
- Snag Resident Evil 2 And Resident Evil 3 Bundled For A Great Price On PS4
- Steam Deal: Get RE3 And Other Resident Evil Games For A Great Price (Ends Soon)
- The Complete Resident Evil Timeline
- More Than 1,600 PC Games Discounted In Great Spring Sale: RE3, Red Dead 2, And More
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.
The products discussed here were independently chosen by our editors. GameSpot may get a share of the revenue if you buy anything featured on our site.