A New Xbox One System Update Is Out Now For Preview Testers
This new update fixes bugs.
This update fixes a number of problems, including one where the console would sort titles alphabetically when you selected "Sort by last used" or "Sort by last update." Additionally, the update fixes a problem where, sometimes, uninstalled games would show up as installed.
The full list of fixes follows below (via DualShockers). Bear in mind that this update is only for preview testers, and there is no word yet when these changes will roll out for everyone.
One big new feature coming to Xbox One soon is the Game Pass. This Netflix-style offering costs $10/month and provides access to a catalog of 100 games (Xbox One and backwards-compatible Xbox 360 titles) for Xbox One.
Xbox One Preview Alpha Build 1705.170505-1900 Patch Notes:
Games and Apps
- Fixed an issue which could cause games and apps to sort alphabetically when using "Sort by last used" or "Sort by last update".
- Certain games should no longer appear in the Apps section while they are installing.
- Resolved an issue which could sometimes cause uninstalled games to display as installed in the Games category.
- Miscellaneous localization fixes and improvements.
- Fixed an issue which could sometimes prevent users from participating in Tournaments.