$400 Fallout-Branded Bass Enhancers Now Up for Sale
Check out these Vault-Tec audio systems from SubPac.
We'll begin emailing you updates about %gameName%.
The Bethesda Store has been updated with two new items, though they may not be what you expect. Available now for preorder are a pair of $400 Fallout-branded bass enhancers from audio company SubPac. The promise is that you'll be able to feel the intensity of Fallout 4--or anything else you're watching/listening to--even more (via Game Informer).
The first is the Vault-Tec SubPac M2 Wearable Tactile Audio System. According to its official description, the unit "combines new proprietary tactile transducers and vibrotactile membranes with a fully redesigned form factor."
Here's a rundown of its main features from its official description:
- Materials and design for enhanced vibratory field and impact.
- Optimized tactile transducers for improved accuracy and energy efficiency.
- Ergonomic shape for maximum body contact and comfort.
- Nano silver treated materials to control bacteria and odor from active use.
- Slimmer control box with dedicated placement points on the unit.
- Flexible control cable for greater ease of movement.
- Bluetooth 4.0 input with A2DP streaming.
- High capacity Li-ion rechargeable battery now runs 6+ hours per charge.
The second is the Vault-Tec SubPac S2 Seatback Tactile Audio System. The unit straps onto your chair and, like the wearable system, it also comes with Vault-Tec branding. Here's some more details, as listed on the unit's product page on Bethesda's website:
- Materials and design for enhanced vibratory field
- Optimized tactile transducers for improved accuracy and power efficiency
- Ergonomic shape for maximum contact and longer sessions
- 3-point, removable strapping system to maintain optimal placement on your chair
- Slimmer control box with flexible strapping to secure it to your chair
- Flexible control cable for easier control box placement
- Bluetooth 4.0 input with A2DP streaming
- High capacity Li-ion rechargeable battery – now runs 6+ hrs per charge
Both are available for preorder now and will ship on January 31.
Have you ever used an audio-enhancer like these? How did you like it? Interested in either of these products? Let us know in the comments below!