$386,000 Dying Light Special Edition Announced
Comes with a custom-made zombie-proof shelter, parkour lessons, flight to Poland, adult diapers, and lots more.
Here's something you don't see every day.
Dying Light developer Techland on Thursday announced an ultra-rare special edition version of the game--the My Apocalypse Collectors Edition--that costs £250,000, which comes to around $386,000. It packs in a ton of extras (you'd hope so, for that price tag!) including a real-world zombie shelter,a roundtrip package to visit Techland in Poland, night vision goggles, parkour lessons, and a lot more.
Techland will only offer one My Apocalypse Collectors Edition, and it's available exclusively through UK retailer GAME. The disc-based version of Dying Light launched in the United States last month, but doesn't arrive in the UK until later this week.
The centerpiece of the My Apocalypse Collectors Edition is the "zombie apocalypse-proofed house" that UK-based Tiger Log Cabins will build for you. It comes "fully equipped" with live-in amenities, as well as a TV, Xbox One, and a sound system.
The ultra-premium bundle also comes with parkour lessons, the opportunity to have your face in the game, four copies of Dying Light, and more. See a full breakdown of what's included below, courtesy of Techland.
The Dying Light “My Apocalypse” Collectors Edition contains:
- Custom built Dying Light Zombie Home by Tiger Log Cabins
- Zombie avoidance parkour lessons with Ampisound, the team behind the internet smash Dying Light Parkour POV video
- Be The Zombie match with devs where you win so you can brag to your friends how “leet” you are
- Trip to Techland in Wroclaw, Poland, to meet the dev team and party with Steve the Zombie Consultant
- Your face skinned onto your Night Hunter character model
- Dying Light branded night vision goggles + adult diapers for the night portions of the game
- x4 signed Steelbox editions of Dying Light
- x2 Top of the line Razer Tiamat headphones
- Human sized Volatile figurine to use as a deterrent on human raiders
The products discussed here were independently chosen by our editors. GameSpot may get a share of the revenue if you buy anything featured on our site.