Dont waste your time getting this game, it is hard, big (space taken in pc), bad graphics for most of the users like me.

User Rating: 2.5 | Anno 2070 PC
That addictiveness is further heightened by Anno 2070's persistent nature, in which a metagame of sorts keeps the rewards coming the more you play. Your main structure is the ark--a floating base from which your helpful AI companion intones advice and updates. You can upgrade the ark with various modules you earn, research, and purchase over time. Modules have a variety of effects: increase transport ships' cargo space, enable offshore windmills, and so forth, and once you find them, you get to keep them. Another metagame feature: when you log in to the game, you and other players might get an opportunity to vote for the faction leader of your choice, in an effort to reap the potential rewards he or she might offer. Note the "log in" part, however. To begin playing--and obviously, to participate in online features like voting--you must be connected to the Internet. You can continue playing a single-player game should you lose your connection, though that could cause you to lose your persistent ark upgrades.
THAT IS WHAT GAMESPOT IS SAYING(part of it)
This is what ill say, at the start of the game, you do not get any instructions as in how to do anything, and missions just start straight away. Most people will have problems trying to get/install this game like me, it took me more then 10 hours just trying to install a game which didn't work until i had to get updates, cracks etc. The graphics are good if you have a $2500 dollar pc, for me... they are crap. My laptop is not bad at all and the game just kept on lagging during gameplay and voices from characters were lagging. The game is all over the place, even trying to log in the game is extremly hard as the most common problem youll find is connection to server has been lost, EVEN if you have great internet connection like me. The game is hard as theres little options all over the screen for constructing etc. I only played the game for around 30 mins as it was lagging badly and i just simply couldnt get through the game, it is VERY CONFUSING. Please, if you want a game like this, get something like the new civvilization V gods and... Dont waste ur time trying to get this game like me, it is very hard, boring and problematic.
Thanks for reading, Leon