Amazing Video game! but if you don´t like this genre you wont enjoy this masterpiece.

User Rating: 9 | Alundra 2: A New Legend Begins PS

It's unbelievable the way we all want to enjoy a video game characters with great adventures and enjoy them at all times, a fascinating game that we all want a sequel extra.

Graphically is a game that is not possible to compare with other deliveries but is nevertheless very well playable RPG not the boring style of the 90s, this is true action game full in all circumstances where you least expect something happens, and something you have to do to avoid death. The scenarios are very beautiful well made and characterized by its inhabitants in a gloomy works, clear Alundra 2 is a video game that many feel desepcionados because they are accustomed to the combat control or Obsolete methods besides today that is oriented to an audience or younger children.

We are talking to the first installment was released in 1998 and Alundra 2 in 2000, he was still at hig school when I played for the first time and came the heyday of the PlayStation 2, good times!.

In conclusion is a video game that makes us enjoy what is the epic adventure, but if you're not a fan of this genre you will not enjoy it much.