- The Aliens are all pretty authentic looking
- Guns do work well when you're able to find them and while they last
- The human sprites. Seriously, I could have drawn better looking stick figures when I was 8
- Basically, having to go look for "trouble" to get any action out of the game
- No direction on where to go on the map
- Weapons do not last very long while enemies respawn after killing them
In all, the bad definately out weighs the good on this one...by a long shot. So much so, it makes the game completely unenjoyable to play.