GFar_1947

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 GFar_1947
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

I picked up quickly that I had to collect evidence. I was doing well until sleep time when the protagonist decides to prowl in the dark! He requests a light source. I offered matches from the inventory, nope did not want to use them. There is a flashlight with no batteries in the inventory. Where to find batteries? To me it would either be in the kitchen or library. Nothing! Just the same items to view as before. So I decide to try something with the evidence collected to jump start my options....that did not work. The protagonist did not wish to decipher the code. He did not wish to pick the drawer lock with sewing needles. He did not wish to see if the two vacuum tubes in the inventory might make the radio work....NOTHING....so that is where I am at the moment wandering in the dark with NO ADVANCEMENT....as a former security officer in the military this protagonist supposedly a former Constable does not know how to conduct an investigation

Janie29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2 Janie29
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

@gfar_1947:

I have had the same problem for the last 6 years that I have randomly played over... I've yet to find a game patch or forum that helps to resolve this issue. have you found a result yet?