Character Enneagram Types

#1 Posted by prxd (1 posts) -
According to the Q&A, the VLR characters are also based on the same 9 enneagram personality types. For those who don't know, here are the 999 ones; 1 Reformer - 9th Man 2 Helper - Seven 3 Achiever - Ace 4 Individualist - Lotus 5 Investigator - Snake 6 Loyalist - Clover 7 Enthusiast - Santa 8 Challenger - Junpei 9 Peacemaker - June So which one is each of the VLR characters? Luna is obviously the peacemaker, but I'm not sure about the others...
#2 Posted by sinisterhand (1 posts) -
I'm not sure, but I made some guesses. I'm pretty sure at least some of these are wrong, if not all. I wrote some information about the archetypes next to their names that I thought were relevant. 1- Dio "...greatest fear is to be flawed and their ultimate goal is perfection." 2 - Quark "...compassionate, thoughtful and astonishingly generous; they can also be prone to passive-aggressive behaviour, clinginess and manipulation." 3 - K "...fear being worthless and strive to be worthwhile." 4 - Phi "...have a habit of withdrawing to internalize, searching desperately inside themselves for something they never find." 5 - Sigma "...learned to withdraw, to watch with keen eyes and speak only when they can shake the world with their observations."
6 - Clover "...prone to extreme anxiety and passive-aggressive behavior. Their greatest fear is to lack support and guidance." 7 - Alice "Above all they fear being unable to provide for themselves. At their best they embrace life for its varied joys and wonders and truly live in the moment." 8 - Tenmyouji "capable and passionate but also manipulative, ruthless and willing to destroy anything and everything in their way." 9 - Luna "prefer to dissociate from conflicts and indifferently go along with others' wishes or simply withdraw, acting via inaction. They fear the conflict caused by their ability to simultaneously understand opposing points of view and seek peace of mind above all else." It's a tough call, though. These are just a couple of ideas.