Konami will soon release a third collectible card game for the PC based on the popular Yu-Gi-Oh! franchise.
Having already released two Yu-Gi-Oh! collectible-card games for the PC under the Power of Chaos name, Konami looks to maintain the pace with Yu-Gi-Oh! Power of Chaos: Joey the Passion, which is currently set for a June 2004 release.
Fans of Yu-Gi-Oh! should already know what to expect from Joey the Passion. Like Yugi the Destiny and Kaiba the Revenge, which pitted you against Yugi and Kaiba, respectively, Joey the Passion will put you toe to toe against Joey, Yugi's best friend, in a series of collectible-card game battles. The game promises a revamped interface, as well as LAN support for two-player dueling action, and hundreds of new cards previously unavailable in the past two Power of Chaos games. If you have already invested time in Power of Chaos: Yugi the Destiny or Power of Chaos: Kaiba the Revenge, don't fret--you'll be able to import your cards from those games into Power of Chaos: Joey the Passion.
With its release date imminent, you can anticipate more coverage on Yu-Gi-Oh! Power of Chaos: Joey the Passion in the very near future.
Content you might like…
Press ReleaseJun 29, 2004
Users who looked at this article also looked at these content items.
- Player Reviews: 13
- Game Universe:
- Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters GX: Tag Force 3 (PSP),
- Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's World Championship 2011: Over the Nexus (DS),
- Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's: Duel Transer (WII),
- Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Tag Force 5 (PSP),
- Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's World Championship 2010: Reverse of Arcadia (DS),
- Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Tag Force 4 (PSP),
- Yu-Gi-Oh! GX: The Beginning of Destiny (PS2),
- Yu-Gi-Oh! World Championship 2008 (DS),
- Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Card Almanac (DS),
- Yu-Gi-Oh! Online: Duel Evolution (PC)
- Number of Players: