Deleted save file - HELP!!

#1 Posted by GamerForca (7038 posts) -

I was about 35-40 hours into the main story (that's excluding a lot of side quests that I did)... IF YOU'RE ABOUT 35 HOURS IN, PLEASE HELP.

[spoiler] Right after defeating Mumkhar at Sword Valley. [/spoiler]

I turned on the game, and I guess I laid the controller in my lap because apparently I pressed the ZR button on the data screen when I thought I had pressed the A button. Unfortunately, there was no second "Are you sure you want to delete data" message, so ZAP, my file was deleted. Never did anything like this in 20+ years of gaming, but it happened. Can anybody upload a save file around where I was in the game and help me please? I'm a graduate student who doesn't have enough time to play through 40 hours of gameplay again, and I will be eternally grateful.

#2 Posted by madsnakehhh (13915 posts) -

I was about 35-40 hours into the main story (that's excluding a lot of side quests that I did)... IF YOU'RE ABOUT 35 HOURS IN, PLEASE HELP.

[spoiler] Right after defeating Mumkhar at Sword Valley. [/spoiler]

I turned on the game, and I guess I laid the controller in my lap because apparently I pressed the ZR button on the data screen when I thought I had pressed the A button. Unfortunately, there was no second "Are you sure you want to delete data" message, so ZAP, my file was deleted. Never did anything like this in 20+ years of gaming, but it happened. Can anybody upload a save file around where I was in the game and help me please? I'm a graduate student who doesn't have enough time to play through 40 hours of gameplay again, and I will be eternally grateful.

GamerForca

I haven't been in the forums since a long time due to work and i was also avoiding the Wii forums because i didn't want to spoil the game, i just beat the game and sadly until now i saw your issue, sorry about that but i have a save file right after the fight with Nemesis which it is a couple of hours after you defeat Metal Face for the last time. Its probably 2 or 3 hours of missing content from where you left and a couple of cutscenes explaining stuffs, but i guess is not as bad as re playing 30 hours.

It also has very few sidequests since i did a pretty straight forward playthrough, anyway, if you are interested, let me know.

#3 Posted by GamerForca (7038 posts) -
Problem has been solved. Thanks for the offer though. I'm stoked to be playing this game again. :D
#4 Posted by madsnakehhh (13915 posts) -

Problem has been solved. Thanks for the offer though. I'm stoked to be playing this game again. :DGamerForca

Glad to hear it, enjoy the rest of the game, the best is yet to come :D