Avalanche Embaasy

#1 Posted by Rax625 (728 posts) -

Hello everyone. I am one to easily get discouraged but I plan on Mastering All Arts, Skill Trees, Leveling to 99, and making the recommended gems, etc. I also plan on using Topple Lock. I am worried about this fight but I am going to try my hardest to beat him? Is it really hard and if I do those things will it be pretty easy?

#2 Posted by TxTech1923 (607 posts) -

Hello everyone. I am one to easily get discouraged but I plan on Mastering All Arts, Skill Trees, Leveling to 99, and making the recommended gems, etc. I also plan on using Topple Lock. I am worried about this fight but I am going to try my hardest to beat him? Is it really hard and if I do those things will it be pretty easy?

Rax625

It's pretty hard, but using a party with a lot of ether attacks makes it a lot easier, much higher hit rate.

#3 Posted by TxTech1923 (607 posts) -

Rax625

It's pretty hard, but using a party with a lot of ether attacks makes it a lot easier, much higher hit rate.