Reviving fallen soldiers

#1 Posted by Caemyr (198 posts) -

Okay, one of my soldiers got critically wounded, and I was able to get to and stabilze her before she bled out. It then said she could be revived. How do I do this? I moved another soldier with a medkit next to her, tried clicking on her, checked my action icons and nothing said revive...just heal or stabilize. so how do i revive?

#2 Posted by Visitor_basic (580 posts) -
The Squaddie first to Stabilize is like a Captain (up the Squaddie perk tree). To Revive is further up like the Support person has to be a Leutanent to do that! (or the icon will change for the action command from Stabilize to Revive.
#3 Posted by Caemyr (198 posts) -

Thanks. Was unaware had be support to revive someone. Kinda a no brainer tho... support/help :P

#4 Posted by Vambran (1920 posts) -

Unless your playing ironman mode i would reload a save if you get a fallen soldier. For the rest of the game they will have a debuff to will.

#5 Posted by thehorror2 (460 posts) -

That debuff just lasts until the end of the mission, not the whole game. Still, it can be a deal-breaker if you go up against ethereals or the sectoids that can psy-attack your guys. The "nuclear option" is just to load up the shuttle with one human sniper and five SHIVs. :)

#6 Posted by Vambran (1920 posts) -

That debuff just lasts until the end of the mission, not the whole game. Still, it can be a deal-breaker if you go up against ethereals or the sectoids that can psy-attack your guys. The "nuclear option" is just to load up the shuttle with one human sniper and five SHIVs. :)

thehorror2

If your guy is knocked down , the debuff lasts the entire game. Called something like war injury. If he is just hurt alot then you get the temp debuff called battle fatigue , which lasts the mission. If you don't belive me , read the tip screen or look at your player stats.