XCOM: Enemy Unknown Question
- Posted by Baileyboy55
- on Oct 18, 2012 6:02 am GMT
Is there a way to go back to base view while Ranger is in flight?
- Posted by DGezus
- on Oct 18, 2012 9:26 am GMT
So, I have tried at a few different times to interrupt a Skyranger flight with no results. You must have had events occur at just the right time to be able to do what you did. Sorry I couldn't really help.
While I haven't had your circumstances occur, nor have I tried what I am about to suggest, I would assume that you could press B to return to the base view. I will test this and report back to you.
Walkthroughs & FAQs
Hot Forum Topics
- an old game nobody can figure out its name
- The Quest: Rise of Emodo is on Kickstarter and needs you
- Classic is way too difficult?
- My Lets Play of XCOM Enemy Unknown - First Mission - PC - Max Graphics
- Last day to get XCOM for PC for 30 bucks alongside Bioschock infinite for 30!
- Where am I?
- See All XCOM: Enemy Unknown Forum Topics »
XCOM: Enemy Unknown Navigation