XCOM: Enemy Unknown Question
- Posted by TheSlayerX
- on Oct 16, 2012 9:48 pm GMT
If you mind control a alien how you cancel control?
- Posted by Shotgunner
- on Oct 17, 2012 11:49 am GMT
Once you mind control an alien, you're stuck with it until the effect wears off(4 turns), or the alien gets killed. In addition the "cool down" for mind control does not start until the alien is no longer under your control.
I don't believe so. I think you have to wait until the mind control wears off. I will look more into this and try and get back to you with a definite answer.
If the alien you control has an alien grenade you can always throw it at a nearby wall - killing a weak alien and breaking the control.
Walkthroughs & FAQs
Hot Forum Topics
- an old game nobody can figure out its name
- The Quest: Rise of Emodo is on Kickstarter and needs you
- Classic is way too difficult?
- My Lets Play of XCOM Enemy Unknown - First Mission - PC - Max Graphics
- Last day to get XCOM for PC for 30 bucks alongside Bioschock infinite for 30!
- Where am I?
- See All XCOM: Enemy Unknown Forum Topics »
XCOM: Enemy Unknown Navigation