X2: Wolverine's Revenge Related Games
Spider-Man: Mysterio's Menace is seven full levels of original gameplay steeped in old-school trickery.
- Release Date: Sep 19, 2001
The Invincible Iron Man is one of the better examples of how a comic book should be transformed into a video game.
- Release Date: Dec 15, 2002
This side-scrolling shooter will challenge players to save Townsville from Him! using the super powers of Buttercup, Blossom, and Bubbles.
- Release Date: Oct 29, 2002
Based on Sam Raimi's film of the same name, Spider-Man 3 sees the heroic web-slinger face off against the Sandman.
- Release Date: May 4, 2007
Crash Bandicoot 2: N-Tranced is a solid effort all around.
- Release Date: Jan 7, 2003
If you’re looking for a legal way to deface property with graffiti, and not necessarily the most complex skating game around, then Jet Grind Radio is right up your alley.
- Release Date: Jun 26, 2003
Based on the animated film by Disney and Pixar, Finding Nemo challenges you to reunite the young clownfish Nemo with his father. During your adventure, you can play as Marlin, Dory, or Nemo.
- Release Date: May 10, 2003
Madagascar: Operation Penguin brings characters from the Madagascar movie to the GBA in this platformer title.
- Release Date: Nov 7, 2005
Metroid fans should absolutely get it, as should anyone willing to trade off some quantity for some serious quality in their gaming time.
- Release Date: Nov 17, 2002
Aria of Sorrow will be familiar territory for fans of this long-standing series, but they'll love it anyway, and so will anyone looking for a great GBA action game.
- Release Date: May 6, 2003
Crash Bandicoot: The Huge Adventure is a worthy addition to the series.
- Release Date: Feb 25, 2002
The difficulty will discourage many players, but Mega Man Zero 2 belongs in the collection of anyone who considers themselves an aficionado of action games.
- Release Date: Oct 14, 2003
The better aspects of Banjo-Kazooie: Grunty's Revenge are overshadowed by its Sisyphean focus on item collecting.
- Release Date: Sep 10, 2003
If you're looking for a straightforward Mega Man action game, you really can't go wrong with Mega Man & Bass.
- Release Date: Mar 10, 2003
The graphics have been brought up to modern standards, and the gameplay and level designs are intact with minor alterations, the majority of which are positive.
- Release Date: Dec 2, 2002
Even though most of the enhancements in Sonic Advance 2 make the game more difficult, they also make it much more interesting than previous Sonic games.
- Release Date: Mar 9, 2003
Donkey Kong Country doesn't play any better than other adventure games available for the GBA, but it certainly looks great and offers plenty of variety.
- Release Date: Jun 9, 2003
The levels and minigames in Crash Bandicoot Purple: Ripto's Rage are fun to come back to even after you've seen the Crash-Spyro crossover all the way to the end.
- Release Date: Jun 3, 2004
Digital Eclipse is working on the sequel to the popular Tarzan Game Boy Color game.
- Release Date: Sep 14, 2002
It's the familiar characters and Spider-Man's abilities that make this otherwise average action game so enjoyable.
- Release Date: Jun 29, 2004
Samurai Jack is based on the popular Cartoon Network cartoon.
- Release Date: Mar 30, 2003
It's a fun ride while it lasts, and it can be very entertaining.
- Release Date: Jan 3, 2003
Rayman 3 maintains the spirit of the series without fail.
- Release Date: Mar 2, 2003
Tom & Jerry: Infurnal Escape features highly detailed backgrounds rendered directly from the classic era toons. Fight through 15 levels with Tom in his first starring role against overpowering foes.
- Release Date: Mar 14, 2003
If you're up for some faux-nostalgic fun and some good, challenging ninja action, Ninja Five-0 is well worth your time.
- Release Date: Apr 22, 2003
- Player Reviews: 3
- Game Universe:
- X-Men: Mutant Academy (PS, GBC),
- X-Men: Mutant Wars (GBC),
- X-Men: Next Dimension (GC, PS2, XBOX),
- X2: Wolverine's Revenge (PS2, GC, XBOX, PC, GBA),
- X-Men Legends (PS2, XBOX, GC, NGE),
- X-Men Legends II: Rise of Apocalypse (XBOX, PS2, GC, PSP, PC, MOBILE, NGE),
- X-Men vs. Street Fighter (PS, SAT, ARC),
- X-Men: Children of the Atom (PC, PS, SAT, ARC),
- Spider-Man / X-Men (GB, GG, SNES),
- X-Men (GEN, GG, AND)
- Number of Players:
X2: Wolverine's Revenge Navigation