This game is one of my favorite fighting games of all time!!!!

User Rating: 9.2 | X-Men vs. Street Fighter ARC
I played this game and I was really impresed by it.

Gameplay: If you played a fighting game before then you will probaly know what to expect from this game. In the start, you can choose two players from 16 players and then go on a 7 series of battles. What is cool about that is at the seventh battle, you fight against Apokalypse and after you kill him then the two players which you chose in the start will fight each other. The only problem that I had with the game is that the storyline is really short. It is only a seven series of fights. I wish that it will be longer.

Graphics: Overall, the game looks really good. The player modals are awsome, the backrounds are really great and the animation are out of this world.

Sound: The sound that you will hear in the game will be very familier to any fighting fan. The players sound great and the music overall is really cool.

Value: You can play for hours and hours trying to be the best in the game. Althought the fighting series in the game is really short, it's still a blast playing this thing.

Reviewer's tilt: Overall this is one of the best fighting game ever and you shuold definitely want to go to arcade machines all around the world just to have a change playing this great game.