X-Men vs. Street Fighter Hints & Cheats
Cheat Effect When at the character select screen, highlight Magneto, Juggernaut, Dhalsim, or M. Bison and press Up Play as Akuma While at the character select screen, highlight Chun-Li, hold the start button, and press any action button. Play as Alpha Chun-Li
Attack Opponent After Winning a MatchAfter you win a match and your character does his/her victory pose, press Start. You'll be able to attack your fallen opponent while he/she is down.
Two of the Same CharacterPlace the cursor to the left, or right, of the character you wish to have two of. Move the cursor onto the character and HOLD the joystick, so that the cursor begins to scroll via the Random Character function. Then, Select that same character, Either by manually timing it or by luck, and the cursor will reappear on that character, allowing you to select it again.
Walkthroughs & FAQs
Hints & FAQs provided courtesy of GameFAQs.
- Player Reviews: 4
- Game Universe:
- Marvel vs. Capcom (DC, PS, ARC),
- Street Fighter Alpha: Warriors' Dreams (GBC, PC, SAT, ARC, ZB),
- Street Fighter Alpha 3 (PS, DC, GBA, ARC, SAT),
- Capcom vs. SNK 2 EO (GC, XBOX),
- Marvel vs. Capcom 2 (PS2, XBOX, ARC, DC, X360, PS3, IP),
- SVC Chaos: SNK vs. Capcom (NEO, PS2, XBOX),
- Street Fighter Anniversary Collection (PS2, XBOX),
- Capcom Fighting Evolution (PS2, XBOX, ARC),
- Street Fighter Alpha 2 (PS, SAT, PC, ARC, SNES, MOBILE),
- X-Men vs. Street Fighter (PS, SAT, ARC)
X-Men vs. Street Fighter Navigation