This was the first game where I learned how to do finger-hurting combos, how can I not rate it high?

So OK, before I begin, I'd just like to note that one, I barely touched single-player and played multiplayer to death, and two, the cheats were the reason of the unlocking of the characters.

And now that's out of the way, here's my brief review of X-Men Mutant Academy 2:

The first one was pretty decent overall, but this one definitely improves upon the formula. The graphics were pretty good, the controls were tight, and the versus mode, me and my siblings pretty much played to death.

In training mode, I also learned how to execute those down-right-X, etc. combos that really hurt the finger when used repeatedly, but has become standard to EVERY fighter! Still, I learned how to do this repeatedly without hurting my fingers, and since I learned more of this longer than my siblings, I was able to beat them for most of the time. XD.

But anyway, one of the game's unlockable characters is pretty surprising, and that's because it's Spiderman. Hmmm..., pretty good addition, I might say.

Overall, the game's really fun and I consider it one of my landmark gaming milestones because this is where i began learning the art of complicated combos and controls, although even without me learning them, the game would still be a pretty solid one.