X-Men Legends II: Rise of Apocalypse Related Games
Radiata Stories is a fantasy role-playing game set in a world where humans and fairies have peacefully coexisted. Now a war has broken out, and you must guide two young protagonists in a mission to save Radiata from destruction.
- Release Date: Sep 6, 2005
Monster Hunter 2 is an online third-person action role-playing game from Capcom.
- Release Date: Feb 16, 2006
Drakengard 2 is the sequel to the original Drakengard, which was brought to America by Square Enix. This addition to the series continues the action-focused role-playing gameplay as you continue to explore and protect the red dragons.
- Release Date: Feb 14, 2006
Assemble your dream team from the Marvel Universe from over 24 playable characters, each with specialized powers in Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2.
- Release Date: Sep 15, 2009
The latest installment in this beloved strategy role-playing series is a major departure--it's a quirky, fast-paced, tough hack-and-slash action RPG.
- Release Date: Oct 20, 2005
Choose one of eight loyal companions to join you on a fantastic adventure in which you'll uncover your true identity. Empowered with two mysterious rings, both you and your partner can create more than 30 attack combinations, learn more than 100 upgradable skills, and collect various items across more than 70 different battles stages.
- Release Date: Mar 22, 2005
- Release Date: May 26, 2005
Code Age Commanders is an action role-playing game set on a futuristic, post-apocalyptic planet.
- Release Date: Oct 13, 2005
- Release Date: Apr 28, 2005
- Release Date: Aug 4, 2005
- Release Date: Dec 22, 2005
Kingdom Hearts II takes place after the events of the first. The game features Sora as well as a new cast of characters, including the King, Capt. Jack Sparrow, and Jack Skellington.
- Release Date: Mar 28, 2006
Kingdom Hearts is great, largely because it successfully captures the spirit both of Square and Disney in a single game.
- Release Date: Sep 16, 2002
Dark Cloud 2 could very well be the PlayStation 2's Zelda, and it will appeal to fans of the action RPG genre for a long time to come.
- Release Date: Feb 17, 2003
Rogue Galaxy is a role-playing game developed by Level 5, the team behind Dark Cloud 2.
- Release Date: Jan 30, 2007
The end result is an enjoyable experience, even if the game does not boldly go where no game has gone before.
- Release Date: Aug 31, 2004
The core components that make up the game all come together to create an experience that is, across the board, better than the original Dark Alliance and better than any of Champions' current rivals.
- Release Date: Feb 10, 2004
Dark Cloud successfully blends adventure, RPG, simulation, and strategy elements into one incredibly addictive game.
- Release Date: May 28, 2001
Odin Sphere is a fantasy action RPG exclusive to the PS2, featuring five different playable characters.
- Release Date: May 22, 2007
Champions: Return to Arms brings all the hack-and-slash gameplay from Champions of Norrath back to the PlayStation 2. This sequel offers unlimited battles, dangerous missions, and the ability to import characters from the original game.
- Release Date: Feb 7, 2005
This game undeniably caters to existing fans of Kingdom Hearts, and those people will get the most out of Chain of Memories.
- Release Date: Dec 2, 2008
With plenty of what you would expect from a good RPG and only a few glaring flaws, Summoner is easily the best RPG on the PS2 yet.
- Release Date: Oct 25, 2000
Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance II will surely satisfy players looking for a well-crafted, accessible action RPG experience.
- Release Date: Jan 20, 2004
Those with open minds for a new experience and a penchant for delightfully slicing their enemies apart will find that Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance definitely delivers.
- Release Date: Dec 2, 2001
This Japanese release of Kingdom Hearts II includes a PS2 remake of the GBA game Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories.
- Release Date: Mar 29, 2007
- Player Reviews: 102
- Game Universe:
- X-Men: Mutant Academy (PS, GBC),
- X-Men: Mutant Wars (GBC),
- X-Men: Next Dimension (GC, PS2, XBOX),
- X2: Wolverine's Revenge (PS2, GC, XBOX, PC, GBA),
- X-Men Legends (PS2, XBOX, GC, NGE),
- X-Men Legends II: Rise of Apocalypse (XBOX, PS2, GC, PSP, PC, MOBILE, NGE),
- X-Men vs. Street Fighter (PS, SAT, ARC),
- X-Men: Children of the Atom (PC, PS, SAT, ARC),
- Spider-Man / X-Men (GB, GG, SNES),
- X-Men (GEN, GG, AND)
- Offline Modes:
- Online Modes:
- Number of Players:
- Number of Online Players:
4 Players Online
X-Men Legends II Navigation