X-Men: Destiny Question
- Posted by GrimmSeraph
- on Oct 1, 2011 4:46 am GMT
'Completionist' Trophy/Achievement ?
- Posted by Penguwolff
- on Oct 6, 2011 1:45 pm GMT
You have to beat the game on both the Xmen and Brotherhood teams with the same character. First beat the game with a character on either team. After you beat it you can start a new game+ with the same character with all there powers and X-genes/suits you got last time but with your alignment reset. This time work for the other team.
You have to do it all on one save. You have to play through with the X-man faction once then go thru with the Brotherhood faction the second time. This game lets you use the same character.
Walkthroughs & FAQs
- Player Reviews: 10
- Game Universe:
- X-Men: Mutant Academy (PS, GBC),
- X-Men: Mutant Wars (GBC),
- X-Men: Next Dimension (GC, PS2, XBOX),
- X2: Wolverine's Revenge (PS2, GC, XBOX, PC, GBA),
- X-Men Legends (PS2, XBOX, GC, NGE),
- X-Men Legends II: Rise of Apocalypse (XBOX, PS2, GC, PSP, PC, MOBILE, NGE),
- X-Men vs. Street Fighter (PS, SAT, ARC),
- X-Men: Children of the Atom (PC, PS, SAT, ARC),
- Spider-Man / X-Men (GB, GG, SNES),
- X-Men (GEN, GG, AND)
- Number of Players:
X-Men: Destiny Navigation