WWF Raw Related Games
Magides Fight for the Xbox will be four-player action game in which players collect power materials and use them to attack each other.
- Release Date: Jul 4, 2002
Legends of Wrestling II is difficult to recommend to all but the hard-core wrestling fan looking for a little nostalgia.
- Release Date: Dec 5, 2002
Everything positive that has been added to Showdown doesn't do anything to counteract the mechanical, artificial intelligence and visual problems that plague much of the game.
- Release Date: Jun 22, 2004
If you like wrestling games, fighting games, or even just the world of hip-hop, Def Jam: Fight for NY is a game well worth owning.
- Release Date: Sep 20, 2004
Once you get past its graphics--and you will--you'll find that Dead or Alive 3 doesn't offer much of anything that hasn't been done in other 3D fighting games.
- Release Date: Nov 14, 2001
On its own merits, UFC: Tapout is an excellent, original fighting game that's especially fun for two players.
- Release Date: Feb 17, 2002
Fans of the fighting game genre yearning for some real competition absolutely need to own Capcom vs. SNK 2 EO for the Xbox.
- Release Date: Feb 11, 2003
Anyone looking for a wilder ride than the one offered by Tekken 4 or Virtua Fighter 4 should definitely check out Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance.
- Release Date: Nov 18, 2002
Marvel vs. Capcom 2's extremely disappointing lack of online play makes it totally obsolete.
- Release Date: Mar 27, 2003
Guilty Gear X2 #Reload is a fast-paced, well-balanced fighting game with lots of depth and variety, so it's an excellent game online. And it has plenty of offline options, too.
- Release Date: Sep 14, 2004
Mortal Kombat: Armageddon features more than 60 playable characters spanning MK's history of games, plus a new Create a Kombatant system for making your own fighter.
- Release Date: Oct 11, 2006
On its own terms, Soul Calibur II is by all means a great fighting game, and Namco has done a fine job of making each respective console version equally enticing.
- Release Date: Aug 27, 2003
Kung Fu Chaos probably won't keep you occupied for long, especially if you're not playing it with a rowdy group of friends.
- Release Date: Feb 24, 2003
Tao Feng looks and sounds just fine, but it doesn't have a strong enough fighting system to make it a viable option for fans of the genre.
- Release Date: Mar 18, 2003
Even devout fans of the sport would be better off with the previous Tapout game, or, if they own a PlayStation 2, THQ's Pride FC.
- Release Date: Mar 20, 2003
Bloody Roar Extreme isn't exactly a fresh take on fighting games, though it looks good and controls well enough.
- Release Date: May 27, 2003
Players will be able to select from 10 playable characters in this fighting game from Titus.
- Release Date: Dec 12, 2003
The latest fighting game featuring the Digimon series will allow you to play as one of forty different characters.
- Release Date: Sep 3, 2004
Mortal Kombat: Deception packs in some completely off-the-wall gameplay modes, but the core one-on-one fighting action--whether you play it offline or online--is easily its best part.
- Release Date: Oct 4, 2004
Characters from Street Fighter and other Capcom series come together for intense two-on-two battles in Capcom Fighting Evolution. Now you can play as a diverse cast of players, as well as additional hidden characters from each of the following titles: Street Fighter II, Darkstalkers, Street Fighter III, Red Earth, and Street Fighter Alpha.
- Release Date: Jun 14, 2005
The King of Fighters: NeoWave is a port of SNK's arcade fighting game.
- Release Date: Apr 18, 2006
It can be a fine game to play with casual gamer friends who are fans of the source material, but a number of better fighting games starring the X-Men already exist.
- Release Date: Oct 15, 2002
It could easily tide over Godzilla fans for a while, but it ultimately relies on the strength of its license to compensate for its weakness as a game.
- Release Date: Apr 16, 2003
Not only does SVC Chaos simply not play particularly well by the standards of 2D fighting games, but also the game's implementation of Xbox Live support is flawed.
- Release Date: Sep 28, 2004
SNK Playmore brings the next King of Fighters to the Xbox.
- Release Date: Nov 18, 2005
- Player Reviews: 15
- Game Universe:
- WWF Raw (XBOX, 32X, GB, GG, SNES, GEN),
- WWE Crush Hour (GC, XBOX, PS2),
- WWF Royal Rumble (GEN, SNES, DC),
- WWF War Zone (N64, PS, GB),
- WWF Attitude (DC, GBC, N64, PS),
- WWF European Rampage Tour (AMI, C64),
- WWF In Your House (PC, PS, SAT),
- WWF Super Wrestlemania (GEN, SNES),
- WWE SmackDown! vs. Raw 2006 (PSP, PS2),
- WWF King of the Ring (GB, NES)
- Number of Players:
WWF Raw Navigation