WWF Attitude Related Games
Take last year's WWF Attitude, strip out the WWF license, insert the ECW characters, and voila - a new game to release in 2000.
- Release Date: February 2000
If your idea of a good time is blowing things up, Metal Gear Solid or Army Men might be better choices.
- Release Date: Apr 13, 2000
Street Fighter Alpha stands alone as the best fighting game to ever hit the Game Boy.
- Release Date: March 2000
It's better than the wrestling games to come before it, but WWF Attitude still doesn't quite get the job done.
- Release Date: June 1999
As an action game, Roswell Conspiracies is rather basic, but the plot is certainly fanciful enough to appeal to less discerning consumers.
- Release Date: May 28, 2001
The classic action arcade title returns with a whole new look, same old feel! Space Invaders, the title that drew thousands into the arcades, comes to the Game Boy Color. Amazing graphics, fantastic sound, and the same addictive gameplay.
- Release Date: Oct 27, 1999
While the "big brother" console release of X-Men: Mutant Academy may be at least tolerable, the Game Boy Color release falls flat.
- Release Date: July 2000
While the game is lacking in terms of overall gameplay, visual quality, and sound depth, there is never any doubt that you're playing a Cruis'n game.
- Release Date: Nov 6, 2000
Crave will let Game Boy Color players perform tricks on their own virtual Razor scooter.
- Release Date: May 10, 2001
- Release Date: Nov 7, 2000
- Player Reviews: 1
- Game Universe:
- WWF Raw (XBOX, 32X, GB, GG, SNES, GEN),
- WWE Crush Hour (GC, XBOX, PS2),
- WWF Royal Rumble (GEN, SNES, DC),
- WWF War Zone (N64, PS, GB),
- WWF Attitude (DC, GBC, N64, PS),
- WWF European Rampage Tour (AMI, C64),
- WWF In Your House (PC, PS, SAT),
- WWF Super Wrestlemania (GEN, SNES),
- WWE SmackDown! vs. Raw 2006 (PSP, PS2),
- WWF King of the Ring (GB, NES)
- Number of Players:
WWF Attitude Navigation