WWE SmackDown! Here Comes the Pain Related Games
Rumble Roses is proof that you can make a mechanically sound game, yet still miss the mark.
- Release Date: Nov 9, 2004
If, in fact, Fire ProWrestling Z is the final chapter in the long-running Fire Pro series, it is a truly fitting end to one of the greatest franchises in wrestling game history.
- Release Date: Jun 5, 2003
- Release Date: Jul 20, 2006
- Release Date: Aug 7, 2003
WWE SmackDown! studio Yuke's developed this wrestling game, the first with online play.
- Release Date: May 6, 2004
- Release Date: May 10, 2007
Fire Pro Wrestling Returns is a wrestling game from the popular Fire Pro series.
- Release Date: Nov 13, 2007
If you like wrestling games, fighting games, or even just the world of hip-hop, Def Jam: Fight for NY is a game well worth owning.
- Release Date: Sep 20, 2004
On its own merits, Galactic Wrestling is a solid grappler. But anyone hoping for a step forward from the first Ultimate Muscle game is going to be a bit disappointed.
- Release Date: Jun 30, 2004
If you have the means to import and play Japanese games, and you're a fan of wrestling, King of Colosseum II belongs in your collection.
- Release Date: Sep 9, 2004
As a wrestling game, Def Jam Vendetta manages to succeed on most every level, providing surprisingly deep gameplay, quality graphics and sound, and a distinctive atmosphere.
- Release Date: Mar 31, 2003
Everything positive that has been added to Showdown doesn't do anything to counteract the mechanical, artificial intelligence and visual problems that plague much of the game.
- Release Date: Jun 22, 2004
The sequel to All-Star Pro Wrestling will feature a new control system and more wrestlers from the Japanese leagues.
- Release Date: Nov 22, 2001
Spike's King of Colosseum is a wrestling game featuring many popular Japanese wrestlers.
- Release Date: Dec 19, 2002
- Release Date: Nov 6, 2008
- Release Date: 2006
- Release Date: Jul 11, 2002
- Release Date: Mar 6, 2003
- Release Date: Sep 25, 2008
Bloody Roar 4 is a predictable follow-up to a series that's never aimed particularly high.
- Release Date: Nov 11, 2003
On its own terms, Soul Calibur II is by all means a great fighting game, and Namco has done a fine job of making each respective console version equally enticing.
- Release Date: Aug 27, 2003
The improved visuals are nice, and some of the additions made to the fighting system are fun, but Budokai 2 still comes out as an underwhelming sequel.
- Release Date: Dec 4, 2003
There simply isn't enough to Blade Warriors to keep anyone interested beyond the time span of your average rental period.
- Release Date: Mar 24, 2004
The additional gameplay depth and loving attention given to the details of the license make Pride the best mixed-martial-arts game on the market.
- Release Date: Feb 11, 2003
This highly technical, complex yet accessible, genuinely entertaining fighting game should belong to anyone with any interest in the genre.
- Release Date: Aug 13, 2003
- Player Reviews: 169
- Game Universe:
- WWF Raw (XBOX, 32X, GB, GG, SNES, GEN),
- WWE Crush Hour (GC, XBOX, PS2),
- WWF Royal Rumble (GEN, SNES, DC),
- WWF War Zone (N64, PS, GB),
- WWF Attitude (DC, GBC, N64, PS),
- WWF European Rampage Tour (AMI, C64),
- WWF In Your House (PC, PS, SAT),
- WWF Super Wrestlemania (GEN, SNES),
- WWE SmackDown! vs. Raw 2006 (PSP, PS2),
- WWF King of the Ring (GB, NES)
- Offline Modes:
- Number of Players:
WWE SmackDown: HCTP Navigation