"Split" online matches.

#1 Posted by respect4respect (104 posts) -

Hello guys, this is what i posted on WWE Games official forum and i wanted to post it here too.

"Hello everyone, i noticed that nobody ever talks about the "Split" during online matches.

"Split" meaning, that i see something else on my TV screen, while my opponent sees something else on his TV screen.

For example, when me and my friend are playing online together, he wins the match on his screen, and i win the match on my screen. I have a good internet connection too, its nothing to do with that because i am not the only one who is having this issue, i know about 10 friends that has the same issue. It happens very often, especially in TLC matches.

Lets say you never lost a match on "Rank" but your record says you have 1 loss, that is because of the split, your opponent won on his screen and you won on your screen.

here a better explanation of this:

"Split Matches - Split matches happen pretty often where different people within the same match are seeing 2 different matches like on my screen i could be beating my opponent but really on my opponents screen im just grappling and striking the air outside the ring and then we could both win but wed both end up having a loss as well later on which is not fair. This really sucks especially if your in a tag match and your seeing differently than your partner is. This REALLY needs to get fixed as its very annoying and it happens in all game types player or ranked (Royal Rumbles usually the most)"

Original poster : WHS401

Please fix this because its happening since SVR'2010.

Thanks."

#2 Posted by The-Apostle (12190 posts) -
I've never heard of this.
#3 Posted by Rock_Roberts (266 posts) -
Yeah, same here. I've never heard of this happening. I could see maybe a different cut scene at the end like a victory scene, but no in-match "split".
#4 Posted by jl0pez (541 posts) -

This has happened several times to me and my cousin, mostly in tag matches (tornado). I noticed it mostly happens when playing people overseas regardless of content on or off (I play mostly with content off) the match will freeze for a sec and then notice one of my opponents and my partner stop moving while on my cousins screen I stopped moving, meaning we were split apart and bots took over our spots but instead of the bots fighting they just stand there.

#5 Posted by jl0pez (541 posts) -

Also if you finish match before your partner on his screen has, the game will not go to lobby until everyone's match is finished. You will just stand there after the finish, that's also how I know the match split. This is not new actually, this has been around since 07 just very rare. I had it happen once in 07 where me and my friend were doing a 1vs1 and we ended up with different results.

#6 Posted by jl0pez (541 posts) -
[QUOTE="respect4respect"]

Hello guys, this is what i posted on WWE Games official forum and i wanted to post it here too.

"Hello everyone, i noticed that nobody ever talks about the "Split" during online matches.

"Split" meaning, that i see something else on my TV screen, while my opponent sees something else on his TV screen.

For example, when me and my friend are playing online together, he wins the match on his screen, and i win the match on my screen. I have a good internet connection too, its nothing to do with that because i am not the only one who is having this issue, i know about 10 friends that has the same issue. It happens very often, especially in TLC matches.

Lets say you never lost a match on "Rank" but your record says you have 1 loss, that is because of the split, your opponent won on his screen and you won on your screen.

here a better explanation of this:

"Split Matches - Split matches happen pretty often where different people within the same match are seeing 2 different matches like on my screen i could be beating my opponent but really on my opponents screen im just grappling and striking the air outside the ring and then we could both win but wed both end up having a loss as well later on which is not fair. This really sucks especially if your in a tag match and your seeing differently than your partner is. This REALLY needs to get fixed as its very annoying and it happens in all game types player or ranked (Royal Rumbles usually the most)"

Original poster : WHS401

Please fix this because its happening since SVR'2010.

Thanks."

I remember this in 10 that's why I stayed away from ranked ever since, I got several losses, disconnects and DQ's when I shouldn't have.
#7 Posted by Norrie91 (2444 posts) -

This has only ever happened to me Once during an Elimination Chamer Match, we all had headests on so none of us knew WTF was going on, we all had different matches with different Winners, but noboddy was DC and we all got points for winning (the ones that did win anyway), very strange.