Official Community Creators Help Thread

#1 Posted by Norrie91 (2444 posts) -

Need help getting that pesky Achievement?

Post your Key Words here and we'll do Rating for a Rating system, just make sure you're key words aren't something stupid that hundreds of other people will have used.

For example - Got a Jeff Hardy CAW? Don't Key Word it Jeff Hardy!! - Use your GT or if possible a shortened version of your GT or just something simple.

Mine is - SOA91

Rate my stuff leave your Key Words here and I'll rate your's and others will Rate your's in exchange for your rating too, simple.

#2 Posted by revolvervegeta (93 posts) -

Ill check your stuff out and rate but I dont really have any caws to upload right now

#3 Posted by Norrie91 (2444 posts) -
Cool thanks, let me know when or if you do XD
#4 Posted by revolvervegeta (93 posts) -

whats the achievement for??

#5 Posted by Norrie91 (2444 posts) -

Having your CC rated 5 times, its notmuch but its a hassle for people who's friends don't play the game.

#6 Posted by Phantom2745 (192 posts) -

Awesome, I was going to make a thread like this.

Please check out my stuff on the xbox, Mosh and Thrasher, the creator will be N7 Red Comet.

I will try to check this thread out daily and also review others content on here.

#7 Posted by Norrie91 (2444 posts) -

Please check out my stuff on the xbox, Mosh and Thrasher, the creator will be N7 Red Comet.

I will try to check this thread out daily and also review others content on here.

Phantom2745
Cool will do when I'm on later. Catching up on this weeks RAW atm.
#8 Posted by Phantom2745 (192 posts) -

Got the achievement, thanks for the help. Also, Norrie91 is your GT SonofAnarchy91? that's the GT I got when typing in your keyword, just wanted to clarify.

To everyone else, I will check this thread daily in order to give reviews to anyone who may need it.

#9 Posted by Norrie91 (2444 posts) -

Got the achievement, thanks for the help. Also, Norrie91 is your GT SonofAnarchy91? that's the GT I got when typing in your keyword, just wanted to clarify.

To everyone else, I will check this thread daily in order to give reviews to anyone who may need it.

Phantom2745

Yeah it is. Thanks for helping out.

I think it needs to be Reveiwed AND Downloaded though, my Pepsi Plunge has been rated 5 times and Downloaded 3 times but I don't have the achievement:?

#10 Posted by Norrie91 (2444 posts) -

[QUOTE="Phantom2745"]

Norrie91

Cool will do when I'm on later. Catching up on this weeks RAW atm.

Ok its later and the Update has BROKEN the Online WTF? I'll keep trying but it doesn't look good...

EDIT

FInally got it DL'ed and Rated both Mosh & Thrasher XD

#11 Posted by akshaymsrko (6 posts) -

no wwe'13 community showcase in ps3 help!!!!!