I dunno,can someone help me out?

#1 Posted by nardhardy (770 posts) -

hi guys im a wrestling fan but over the last few yrs i felt like the thq wrestling game series got boring for me pretty fast,my last was svr 2011 but wwe 13 actually looks like its pretty good can any of you guys who have the game whats your take on it? is it as awesome as the trailers and stuff make it out to be? thanks in advance guys,if this helps my face wrestling games of all time was wwf no mercy,day of reckoning,hctp, and the very 1st smackdown vs raw,and also svr 09.

#2 Posted by wwf20112 (2133 posts) -

hi guys im a wrestling fan but over the last few yrs i felt like the thq wrestling game series got boring for me pretty fast,my last was svr 2011 but wwe 13 actually looks like its pretty good can any of you guys who have the game whats your take on it? is it as awesome as the trailers and stuff make it out to be? thanks in advance guys,if this helps my face wrestling games of all time was wwf no mercy,day of reckoning,hctp, and the very 1st smackdown vs raw,and also svr 09.

nardhardy
Rent it and give it a try. I enjoy it and thought I would not. I really did not read much on it besides the attitude era mode and roster so my expectations were not that high. I am surprised with the attitude era mode of how good it is. That is all I can personally speak on as that is all I have gotten through. That mode is alot of fun and I am happy paying 60 bucks for that mode alone lol. The creation suite is always pretty awsome. This is the first wwe I wont be selling a week later since HCTP.
#3 Posted by jw75 (1 posts) -
hi guys sorry to ask and i may be dumb for doing so but ive tried and tried to do the lou thesz press signature move on wwe 13 and i cant do it everytime i press the triangle button austin just does a stunner can anyone help me pls i cant continue until ive completed that against kane thanx
#4 Posted by Tribesmaster (656 posts) -

hi guys sorry to ask and i may be dumb for doing so but ive tried and tried to do the lou thesz press signature move on wwe 13 and i cant do it everytime i press the triangle button austin just does a stunner can anyone help me pls i cant continue until ive completed that against kane thanxjw75

You have to irish whip him into the ropes, then press triangle when he runs back at you.

#5 Posted by J_VandaI (109 posts) -

This is a very great game if you loved the Attitude Era of WWE. They haven't made a game based on the Attitude Era since forever. It's pretty fun playing with wrestlers from back then again. It gives me goosebumps when I play a match with Ken Shamrock, Gangrel, Rikishi, and X-Pac in the same ring and seeing their entrances in today's graphics. Also they improved the creation mode, giving more variety of options for creation modes like create-an-arena and create-a-wrestler. The gameplay mechanics and Universe mode is similar to WWE 12 with few neat changes, which I'm sure you know about if you been researching about it. In my opinion if you were a fan of No mercy you should get this game. :D