how is the speed of gameplay?

#1 Posted by damonalba (143 posts) -

Ever since smackdown vs raw 2006, the wrestlers all moved slowly as compared to the amazingly fun and fast svr, hctp and all the previous smackdown games.

The new game looks faster, but is it really faster than the previous games?

#2 Posted by Norrie91 (2444 posts) -
Its far from being faster, they have made it even more realistic and ergo much slower than previous games.
#3 Posted by damonalba (143 posts) -

Its far from being faster, they have made it even more realistic and ergo much slower than previous games.Norrie91

I saw a cm punk vs cena i quit match on youtube, and just realised that you were right. So does that make the game boring? Or is it better due to more fluid animations?

#4 Posted by Tribesmaster (659 posts) -

[QUOTE="Norrie91"]Its far from being faster, they have made it even more realistic and ergo much slower than previous games.damonalba

I saw a cm punk vs cena i quit match on youtube, and just realised that you were right. So does that make the game boring? Or is it better due to more fluid animations?

It defeinitely makes the game more fun IMO. It makes alot of the matches feel more realistic, and makes reversals a little easier. It may take some getting use to if you haven't played any in a long time, but its definitely a great game.

#5 Posted by Norrie91 (2444 posts) -

Definatley more fun, alot of people complain about it being slower, but their is also alot of people like me who prefer it to be much more realistic which WWE 13 is.