Gamespot Reviewer, Please bring up online and if it lags for new WWE 13 game

#1 Posted by I_AM_MARK1 (25 posts) -
The last WWE game has suffered a serious lag component on PS3. The servers had serious problems when trying to download created wrestlers. Can you guys at Game spot please bring this up if they fixed this problem in your review? The online gamers would like a complete review. I checked IGN's review and it was missing. I can't believe after playing it for a couple hours they labeled the game great without addressing this. The online component is important to many gamers. There are a lot of glitches/hacks in these wwe games and many WWE online gamers have been complaining about it so we would like to know if its fixed. Thanks
#2 Posted by moondoggey (544 posts) -
The last WWE game has suffered a serious lag component on PS3. The servers had serious problems when trying to download created wrestlers. Can you guys at Game spot please bring this up if they fixed this problem in your review? The online gamers would like a complete review. I checked IGN's review and it was missing. I can't believe after playing it for a couple hours they labeled the game great without addressing this. The online component is important to many gamers. There are a lot of glitches/hacks in these wwe games and many WWE online gamers have been complaining about it so we would like to know if its fixed. ThanksI_AM_MARK1
if they dont i will game will be here in at noon
#3 Posted by BryanParksSuper (67 posts) -

GameInformer gave WWE 12 a 5.5/10.  They gave WWE 13 a 9/10. WWE 13 has hardly any lag. I played 50 matches from Midnight till now. There was hardly any lag. THQ improved there servers. Don't listen to Gamespot/Ign reviews cause there terrible at reviews. WWE 12 was complete trash And I mean that literally. Ign thinks WWE 12 is better WWE 13. 

#4 Posted by ResidentEvil6IV (25 posts) -

GameInformer gave WWE 12 a 5.5/10.  They gave WWE 13 a 9/10. WWE 13 has hardly any lag. I played 50 matches from Midnight till now. There was hardly any lag. THQ improved there servers. Don't listen to Gamespot/Ign reviews cause there terrible at reviews. WWE 12 was complete trash And I mean that literally. Ign thinks WWE 12 is better WWE 13. 

BryanParksSuper
so how much do U give the game 9\10 ?
#5 Posted by BryanParksSuper (67 posts) -

I give it a 9/10 if audio gets patched. 

#6 Posted by GD-1369211121 (4086 posts) -

The servers were just as bad on the 360 last year. Much improved this year, haven't had any problems on XBL. Haven't played it on PSN, but can't imagine it being any different.

#7 Posted by GD-1369211121 (4086 posts) -

I give it a 9/10 if audio gets patched. 

BryanParksSuper
I agree. The crowd is way to loud in my opinion, and the entrance music is to low. Way to unbalanced.
#8 Posted by wwf20112 (2133 posts) -
I know this is silly as there are quite a few smart people on these boards, Now whiile I do not have a PS3 just double check all your settings on the PS3 and connections online. If you have a router make sure no one is downloading somthing heavy or torrenting as that will give you massive lag.