WWE '13 Question
- Posted by aseoya
- on Oct 31, 2012 1:04 pm GMT
How do you do the choke slam as attitude era Undertaker?
Hold left on the left control stick (what you use to move around with) when u hit triangle.
Yeah, you definitely need to be moving around while you're pushing the finisher button, not standing still.
As I know, chokeslam is his 2nd finisher.. You need to move around when hit the finisher button
Xbox 360: Move the Control Stick(left one) in a direction and press Y when you have a finisher stored.
PS3: Roughly the same but with the Triangle button...maybe D-Pad in the case of pressing a certain direction.
Wii: ....who the f*** plays this on the Wii? ...okay i shouldnt insult the Wii but i never knew anyone who had a Wii and a wrestling game for said console.
It's an alternate finisher so simply press a direction when you press Y instead of Y on it's own.
To do the choke slam you have to press y and them move the left analog stick up or sidewards
Walkthroughs & FAQs
|FAQ/Walkthrough||FAQ/Walkthrough by horror_spooky||72K|
- Player Reviews: 12
- Game Universe:
- WWF Raw (XBOX, 32X, GB, GG, SNES, GEN),
- WWE Crush Hour (GC, XBOX, PS2),
- WWF Royal Rumble (GEN, SNES, DC),
- WWF War Zone (N64, PS, GB),
- WWF Attitude (DC, GBC, N64, PS),
- WWF European Rampage Tour (AMI, C64),
- WWF In Your House (PC, PS, SAT),
- WWF Super Wrestlemania (GEN, SNES),
- WWE SmackDown! vs. Raw 2006 (PSP, PS2),
- WWF King of the Ring (GB, NES)
WWE '13 Navigation