WWE '13 Question
- Posted by nighthawkthrush
- on Nov 1, 2012 6:02 pm GMT
how do you beat Paul Bears as Taker in BOD section?
Keep doing running grapples, grapples against the cage and ground strikes. Do not do normal grapples because it takes to much time.
all you have to do is strike bearer. Taker will punch him 2-3 times then perform a spine buster. Do this 2-3 times, and then taker will perform a tombstone at the end of a combo knocking bearer out.
This is the easiest way: Throw Paul Bearer out of the ring. Whip/Smash him into the inside of the Cage. Keep whipping him into it; at first he'll stay on his feet after each hit, but eventually he'll drop the ground. Once he does, perform a normal grapple.
Walkthroughs & FAQs
|FAQ/Walkthrough||FAQ/Walkthrough by horror_spooky||72K|
- Player Reviews: 12
- Game Universe:
- WWF Raw (XBOX, 32X, GB, GG, SNES, GEN),
- WWE Crush Hour (GC, XBOX, PS2),
- WWF Royal Rumble (GEN, SNES, DC),
- WWF War Zone (N64, PS, GB),
- WWF Attitude (DC, GBC, N64, PS),
- WWF European Rampage Tour (AMI, C64),
- WWF In Your House (PC, PS, SAT),
- WWF Super Wrestlemania (GEN, SNES),
- WWE SmackDown! vs. Raw 2006 (PSP, PS2),
- WWF King of the Ring (GB, NES)
WWE '13 Navigation