Worms: Open Warfare Related Games
Grimoire of the Rift is the sequel to the turn-based tactical battle game Final Fantasy Tactics Advance for the Gameboy Advance.
- Release Date: Jun 24, 2008
In Pokemon Conquest, players take on the role of a young Warlord who is linked with a Pokemon.
- Release Date: Jun 18, 2012
Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon is a reinvention of the original NES titles featuring revamped graphics and touch control.
- Release Date: Feb 16, 2009
Disgaea comes to the DS with its signature-brand grid-based strategic battle.
- Release Date: Sep 23, 2008
Command a team of soul reapers in the first Bleach tactical-RPG.
- Release Date: Sep 15, 2009
An isometric-view RPG that pits a group of fighters and mages against the threat of the evil Witches.
- Release Date: Aug 14, 2007
Unlike the previous series, which was strictly RPG, Atelier Annie adopts a unique "sim" based SRPG system.
- Release Date: Oct 27, 2009
- Release Date: Jul 15, 2010
Dawn of Heroes is a tactical role-playing game featuring more than 50 missions, 25 character classes, and head-to-head multiplayer.
- Release Date: Sep 13, 2010
Drawing influences from classic Strategy RPGs of the past this turn-based strategy RPG, exclusively for Nintendo DS challenges players to capture fortresses, defend your territory, and battle your enemies with strategic formations that can lead to fame or utter defeat.
- Release Date: Oct 20, 2009
Adventure across a fantasy land with an eclectic group of followers.
- Release Date: Apr 15, 2008
Dragon Quest Wars is a Nintendo DSiWare grid-based strategy game featuring every DQ fan''s favorite, quirky Dragon Quest monsters.
- Release Date: Sep 28, 2009
- Release Date: Dec 3, 2009
18th Gate has players play as three different heroes as they journey through 18 different dungeon areas facing various challenges.
- Release Date: Oct 25, 2012
Disciples brings the strategy role-playing series from Strategy First to the Nintendo DS.
- Release Date: TBA
Age of Empires: Mythologies features three civilizations to choose from and multiplayer support.
- Release Date: Nov 24, 2008
The Age of Empires series can now go where you do with Age of Empires: The Age of Kings for the Nintendo DS. You can engage in turn-based gameplay as you battle five different civilizations with more than 45 unique unit types.
- Release Date: Feb 14, 2006
- Release Date: Feb 23, 2006
Advance Wars returns with new units, a new storyline, and Wi-Fi functionality.
- Release Date: Jan 21, 2008
Developed by Intelligent Systems, Advance Wars: Dual Strike is the DS version of the popular turn-based strategy game.
- Release Date: Aug 22, 2005
- Release Date: Nov 25, 2010
Sid Meier's legendary Civilization franchise ventures beyond its PC roots with this title, designed specifically for consoles and handhelds.
- Release Date: Jul 8, 2008
Super Robot Wars DS is a sci-fi strategy game for the Nintendo DS.
- Release Date: Mar 1, 2007
This turn-based mech strategy game, originally released for the SNES, comes to the DS courtesy of Square Enix.
- Release Date: Oct 23, 2007
- Release Date: May 1, 2008
- Player Reviews: 35
- Game Universe:
- Worms Armageddon (PC, DC, N64, PS, GBC, MAC),
- Worms World Party (DC, PC, GBA, PS, NGE, GIZ),
- Worms Blast (PS2, PC, GC, GBA, MAC),
- Worms 3D (PC, PS2, XBOX, GC, MAC),
- Worms (PC, GB, AMI, MAC, SNES, PS, SAT, GEN, CD32),
- Worms Forts: Under Siege (PC, XBOX, PS2),
- Worms 4: Mayhem (PC, XBOX, PS2),
- Worms: Open Warfare (PSP, DS),
- Worms: Open Warfare 2 (DS, PSP),
- Worms: Battle Islands (PSP, WII)
- Offline Modes:
- Number of Players:
Worms: Open Warfare Navigation