new player

#1 Posted by kicper10 (14 posts) -
i hav just got WoW and i am downloading all the patches as we speak and i was wondering if any1 could recommend me a pvp server with a friendly community with players who help noobs like me
#2 Posted by Vojagith (2 posts) -
If you haven't played yet, go to EU servers immediately, most of the US servers are crybabies who complain about losing every second. EU servers are for real pros ;) Kor'gal, Sylvanas, Ysondre, they're all nice :) For class and race: choose Tauren Druid, it's a great combination, you can choose either tanking, healing or DPS I created a Tauren Druid when I began playing WoW, so personally it's an awesome class :)
#3 Posted by Jerry183 (131 posts) -

Friendly communities don't exist in WoW.

EU servers tend to be a bit more successful than NA servers.

If there is anything good about WoW, it's that WoW tends to be more noob friendly.  You can pick up the game easily and solo, and queue for dungeons.  A lot of older games aren't like that.

They just don't make MMO's the way the used to.  /sigh

#4 Posted by comedy89 (4 posts) -
wow is a wonderful game ,ignoring those unfriendly news.So many players gathered across the world. We just join it to have fun.If you want to sell wow account to others or need ti buy a wow account, you can feel free to the site: farmer100.com you can find a lot useful information in it.
#5 Posted by direct2logan (3 posts) -
Hello would a real fine person out there please send me an INVITE A FRIEND "Resurrection scroll to silverdragon1996@yahoo.com :) PLEASE as fast as you can :)
#7 Posted by goldvm (1 posts) -
goldvm