- Member Since: August 17, 2007
- Posts: 14
- Member Since: July 4, 2012
- Posts: 2
- Member Since: June 1, 2003
- Posts: 131
Friendly communities don't exist in WoW.
EU servers tend to be a bit more successful than NA servers.
If there is anything good about WoW, it's that WoW tends to be more noob friendly. You can pick up the game easily and solo, and queue for dungeons. A lot of older games aren't like that.
They just don't make MMO's the way the used to. /sigh
- Member Since: August 5, 2012
- Posts: 4
- Member Since: March 19, 2013
- Posts: 3