Apologies to my guild on Steamwheedle Cartel Server...

#1 Posted by Bimmy_and_Jimmy (25 posts) -
Your right. I was taking my frustrations out on you. Im sorry. I guess Im just looking for a reason why... NM :(
#2 Posted by denisehuxtable (7 posts) -

What?? A reason for what??

#3 Posted by Bimmy_and_Jimmy (25 posts) -
...why you dont want me?
#4 Posted by denisehuxtable (7 posts) -

WAIT!

Dude, I like you so much! :(

#5 Posted by Bimmy_and_Jimmy (25 posts) -
But its not enuff that u like me ...I want u to WANT me :(
#6 Posted by denisehuxtable (7 posts) -

::sigh::

Ur my godsend dude!! and I don't think I even believe in God.

I mean this guild's not exactly welcoming me with open arms u know? It feels like everybody there hates me & I don't know why. Because I'm from New York, or what, because I'm different? U know sometimes it feels like my whole life there is just one great big detention that I can't escape but then I think about you :) xoxox

And how I've met this great guy who is so romantic and so caring and who I like and who I want so much. Dude, it's because of you that I get through the bad game days. And if u think that I want you to be some varsity stud then ur crazy

srsly!!

#7 Posted by Bimmy_and_Jimmy (25 posts) -
I understand that you want to take things slow, I do. And I don't want to pressure you. I don't want to be "that guy." But I am human. I have a six month subscription, you know? If I said that I never thought about doing more questing together I'd be lying. Because the thought crosses my mind about 1000x a day ! !
#8 Posted by denisehuxtable (7 posts) -

What just 1000 x?

That's nothin' ;)

#9 Posted by PurpleRose (23 posts) -

Y'know, when did everyone become so obsessed with level-grinding? And now you too, Greg! If you're worried that everyone's more experienced in the game than you, you can rest easy. You still have one "friend" who will probably go to her grave a Level 22 Warrior.

#10 Posted by Bimmy_and_Jimmy (25 posts) -

Y'know, when did everyone become so obsessed with level-grinding? And now you too, Greg! If you're worried that everyone's more experienced in the game than you, you can rest easy. You still have one "friend" who will probably go to her grave a Level 22 Warrior.

PurpleRose
Rose, it's just a matter of time.
#11 Posted by PurpleRose (23 posts) -

Rose, it's just a matter of time.Bimmy_and_Jimmy

Before what? Before my brain short-circuits and I start level-grinding with every farmer or newb with 1,000,000 gold they bought online?

#12 Posted by Bimmy_and_Jimmy (25 posts) -
Before you find the right party to join!
#13 Posted by PurpleRose (23 posts) -

I have

#14 Posted by Bimmy_and_Jimmy (25 posts) -

I have

PurpleRose
Rose???????
#15 Posted by PurpleRose (23 posts) -

I'm sorry, Greg. I don't know what's going on. I have all these feelings. These weird feelings. I don't know how to say it. And I can't say it. We've known each other for so long and you know everything about me. EVERYTHING! And I can't even say THIS.

I CAN'T!

and I just feel highly lonely

#16 Posted by Bimmy_and_Jimmy (25 posts) -

and I just feel highly lonely

PurpleRose
Rose your not alone :(
#17 Posted by PurpleRose (23 posts) -

YES I AM

#18 Posted by Bimmy_and_Jimmy (25 posts) -

YES I AM

PurpleRose
Rose Im here for ya! I was here for you on launch day. Im here for you now. OK? Nothing you can say is going to change that. NOTHING! And maybe if you just say these things then they'll be out in the open and your feelings wont be as strong anymore. u know? I want you to be free.
#19 Posted by PurpleRose (23 posts) -

I cant I CAN'T! B/C if I say these things I can't ever take them back. It'll change everything! I can't do that. I can't. :(

#20 Posted by MikeLirette (4684 posts) -
What is this? Some kind of gay huddle from guildies... Not the place for it in this forum haha.
#21 Posted by ojugyujxsygrh (73 posts) -

what... the... .hell

#22 Posted by Jrounder82 (5 posts) -
Come on guys finish the story!!
#23 Posted by feared4power (621 posts) -

dafuq? What is this?