Same old thing just another expansion.

User Rating: 2.5 | World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria PC
So basically i feel like they took the game and just added stronger stats to stuff and you just do the same thing all over again. I hate the measly 5 talent points the give you to spend when you used to have so many. I feel as if some of the talents are wasted because they are so lame no one will ever want to pick that particular talent. Why would my dps have to waste a talent point on healing himself or shielding himself when i have never worried about heals in this game and probably have no reason to worry about healing myself.. that should be the healers job.. Pandaria just looks like a chinese version of all the other areas in the world of warcraft. With all the money blizzard makes why do they insist on running on the same old engine. I for one am sick of seeing the same crappy cartoony graphics.. I want good graphics like the ones i see in there cinematics.. The raids and dungeons have been the easiest i have ever run. This game is pandering to the younger folk its way obvious when you play the game and you feel like everything has been dummed down so that its easier to heal and tank people. There are many things that don't make sense about this game but that's a whole other subject.. Im already lvl 90 and the way i see it i just have to get good enough gear so i can que for raid beat the game and bam all done.. That will probably take me a whole two weeks to accomplish.